Isnt it funny the things you think of whilst having a dump

Lazarus

Without sounding like a scruff or out.. but why wash your hands? All i do is pull my pants down, and then wipe my arse. So all I've done is touch a bit of paper and my pants?

The words of a night-before showerer I'll wager.

I shower every morning.

I do wash my hands really, I just don't see the point, as I use so much toilet roll anyway, I dont even come close to touching my arse.

What the fuck are you wiping then? :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without sounding like a scruff or out.. but why wash your hands? All i do is pull my pants down, and then wipe my arse. So all I've done is touch a bit of paper and my pants?

:D

What were you saying about treating young lads with anal abcesses catmag? :D

Thank fuck I'm off this week....

Well I'll just pop up the cherry tree, and show you, fucking knacking. 9/10 times, I'm wiping blood...

What were you saying about treating young lads with anal abcesses catmag? :D

Thank fuck I'm off this week....

Well I'll just pop up the cherry tree, and show you, fucking knacking. 9/10 times, I'm wiping blood...

Minging! :D

I shower every morning.

I do wash my hands really, I just don't see the point, as I use so much toilet roll anyway, I dont even come close to touching my arse.

What the fuck are you wiping then? :D

Nee idea mate... Nee wonder me undies are always caked...

after 3 years of threatening it my mate has set up his playstation so he can sit on the bog and take a dump with whilst playing on his playstation! :D

and we make sure he washes/wipes the handsets aswell as his arse !!!!!!!!

I shower every morning.

fuck me, you put that in reverse quick mind....

blatantly night before showerer, aimless pisser and not one to wash hands post shit, yet at least you have the good grace to be embarrassed by your god-awful hygiene.

pardon my ignorance, but whats a night before showerer?

some one who only showers at night, and not in the morning before they go out to meet the world...

I used to shower nightly too, but changed my routine, because u dont feel so clean...

sports also leave you smelling a bit more too :D

Im an advocate of the morning shower, best thing that ever happened to me :D