Toontastic 5-a-side

Guest Patrokles

I don't know if we have any links with the Scandinavian lot any more (apart from Scott's love of Danish pastries), but I thought that sort of rivalry played well for a decent tournament (where i have to concede we got stuffed). In the absence of the Swedes/Danes, is there any chance an N-O lot would want to put anything together d'yous think?

PS I realise that only complicates the logistics so would understand if it was ruled a non-starter on that basis alone.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's gonna be four sides by the sound of it anyway. If the NO regulars that post on here now on a regular basis would sign up to it, we could feasibly set up an NO side just from them. I think trying to involve a combined effort of both boards would be too difficult. Good idea though.

This is getting out of hand! :rolleyes:

It'll be like the Hackney marshes.

:lol: I hope not:

"Oh, let's awl go dahhhhn the Strand.....

....'ave a banar-nah!"

Your georgraphical expertise knows no bounds - that'd be one hell of a fucking walk :icon_lol:

I think you've got to pitch it principally as locals vs out of towners/no tails.

If there was enough of those current toontastic posters who made the recent exodus from N-O want to band together as a team then that'd be another good call I reckon. Not an N-O team, just a way of putting a side together with a bit of an identity.

Guest Patrokles

There's gonna be four sides by the sound of it anyway. If the NO regulars that post on here now on a regular basis would sign up to it, we could feasibly set up an NO side just from them. I think trying to involve a combined effort of both boards would be too difficult. Good idea though.

Like you and alex? :lol:

More like you, really. :icon_lol:

Guest Patrokles

More like you, really. :icon_lol:

I severed my ties there the moment I started here! I didn't feel able to commit fully to two boards at once. I'm a pariah there anyway, no one would want me on their team. :rolleyes:

Guest stevieintoon

I'm not representing them cunts.

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! :lol:

I'll could bring over a set of shirts for them...

kuntz-150_2.jpg

kuntz-150_2.jpg

That's perfect for Meenzer, surely?

Guest Patrokles

kuntz-150_2.jpg

That's perfect for Meenzer, surely?

That's a bit mean. I don't think he's a twat. :lol: