Toontastic 5-a-side

Guest Patrokles

Plan was Eldon, but I'm easy.

Thin is with Eldon is that you have to use those bloody big tennis balls instead of a proper ball. Ideally the soccerdome, but it's a bit of a treck. Next best is the stadium I reckon.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thin is with Eldon is that you have to use those bloody big tennis balls instead of a proper ball. Ideally the soccerdome, but it's a bit of a treck. Next best is the stadium I reckon.

Aye the dome is good (bit more expensive like), but as you say might not be handy for everyone to get to. Don't know about the stadium.

Guest Patrokles

Those are proper 5-a-side balls though.

Stupidly i'm going to say i'll play as well even though my knee is currently knacked and i'll be playing on the saturday as well!

If i should be injured on the saturday and dropping out will fuck the numbers up i can always stay in goal or something!

We should decide ona definite time and place. I imagine Eldon will be the easiest for people to get to, especially for non drivers like me!

You coming up Ben?

Guest Patrokles

You coming up Ben?

Not this time, but I'll see if I can swing a weekend off in the coming weeks.

For once I'm not going to end up in town on Saturday night...

<_<

Four in a row is enough. I want to remember why the song was called 'Easy Like Sunday Morning' not 'Hungover and Knackered like Sunday Morning (and a good portion of the afternoon)'.

That said, after a couple.....

Yep, I'm in. For once I'm not going to end up in town on Saturday night so should be in a state to actually move (though not much).

How's the Academy gonna cope man?

Yep, I'm in. For once I'm not going to end up in town on Saturday night so should be in a state to actually move (though not much).

At a guess, they'll play all the latest tunes early on, then try to intersplice cult films, loop that soundbite from that biker film ad nauseum, play Strawberry Fields and think they're psychadelic then a melange of late 70s and early 80s (Love Will Tear Us Apart, Blitzkreig Bop, some Blondie).

At a guess, they'll play all the latest tunes early on, then try to intersplice cult films, loop that soundbite from that biker film ad nauseum, play Strawberry Fields and think they're psychadelic then a melange of late 70s and early 80s (Love Will Tear Us Apart, Blitzkreig Bop, some Blondie).

Got to have a system.

What sort of times would folk prefer? I'd probably prefer the morning but am will to go with the majority.

God, you lot are fucking useless! :lol:

Is someone going to nominate themselves to organise this and book the pitch etc or are you just all going to sit at your computers and go "So is this still on then?" :unsure:

Is someone going to nominate themselves to organise this and book the pitch etc or are you just all going to sit at your computers and go "So is this still on then?" :D

Look I just want to know if it's on or not? :unsure:

I nominate you to do it for us then.

Is someone going to nominate themselves to organise this and book the pitch etc or are you just all going to sit at your computers and go "So is this still on then?" <_<

Look I just want to know if it's on or not? :unsure:

I nominate you to do it for us then.

I only organise large-scale pissup events for parties of over 20 that include dinner, dancing and hardened drinking. None of this piddling little 5-a-side malarkey :D