Toontastic 5-a-side

Guest Patrokles

God, you lot are fucking useless! :lol:

Is someone going to nominate themselves to organise this and book the pitch etc or are you just all going to sit at your computers and go "So is this still on then?" <_<

Well it's pointless booking it if hardly anyone's playing. :unsure:

You lot have got a lot to learn. You need a definitive "Look, I need names and I need them NOW or I'll kick your head in...etc..." kind of post. It works when I'm sorting pissups out :D

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

I think Dave was going to sort it, but he's gone quiet after his knee injury comment.

You can imagine him now, sat in an armchair surrounded by scrapbooks of press clippings, staring off into an undefined point, a single tear trickling down his cheek, caressing his old football boots wistfully.

I think Dave was going to sort it, but he's gone quiet after his knee injury comment.

You can imagine him now, sat in an armchair surrounded by scrapbooks of press clippings, staring off into an undefined point, a single tear trickling down his cheek, caressing his old football boots wistfully.

:lol:

Aye, my knee is fucked. I'm still willing to turn up, although someone else might have to book it tomorrow as I'm...erm...doing...er..wedding stuff...ye kna...basically, I'm nowhere fucking near Eldon Leisure.

And another thing you funny fuckers, I don't need press cuttings, I've got video evidence of my footballing exploits.

And another thing you funny fuckers, I don't need press cuttings, I've got video evidence of my footballing exploits.

Does You've Been Framed still give out £50 a time?

Reet, howay, I'll ring up and book a court if there's going to be the numbers there. So basically as Cath says if you want to play say NOW. I'll ring up this after before I go out.

The time will be whenever I can get but around 11am.

So far I think we've got:

me

SLP

paplaz

rocker

smoggie

matt

magma

I tried playing foootball today and my knee is completely fucked, i can't kick or tackle at all with it, so there's no way i can make a game tomorrow!

Nothing new there then... :lol:

:unsure:

It was one of the most annoying games i've played in. I can actually run on it, but do nothing else and because i'm completely one footed all i could use was my left foot and that wasn't good at all!

I ended up as the worlds smallest targetman, standing up front controlling the ball and laying it off for other people as best i could with my left foot!

I did score one goal but that was a back heel through the keepers leg! I could do that as it didn't require my knee to get any power behind the shot!