Toontastic 5-a-side

Guest Patrokles

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

What sorta size is Stevie like? He'd be wanting at least 18 stone behind him if he was going in for any 50/50's with Rent boy!

By his own admission hes a fat lad.

:icon_lol: HOWLD ON! Hold on here a second, am nee Jeff Capes!!! I'm 20 lbs over the weight I want to be which is 14 and a half stone.

If he's 18st I think yous should be thinking about getting a cardiac team by the side, if he's going to attempt to play five a side football.

What sorta size is Stevie like? He'd be wanting at least 18 stone behind him if he was going in for any 50/50's with Rent boy!

:icon_lol: HOWLD ON! Hold on here a second, am nee Jeff Capes!!! I'm 20 lbs over the weight I want to be which is 14 and a half stone.

If he's 18st I think yous should be thinking about getting a cardiac team by the side, if he's going to attempt to play five a side football.

I'm 14 stone. Should be a fair contest. B)

You should quit making unfounded assumptions about me tbh, and get that chip off your shoulder while your about it.

S'alreet, I'll be there. I'll think twice about resuscitating you like if you don't start behaving!

Edited by catmag

Guest stevieintoon

You should quit making unfounded assumptions about me tbh, and get that chip off your shoulder while your about it.

You should stop getting emotional. 14st isn't chubby anyway, unless you're an umpa loompa.

Guest Patrokles

I think the problem is that how people come across on the internet is usually very different from how they really are. I'm sure Stevie and Renton will be holding hands and skipping down the street in person.

You should stop getting emotional. 14st isn't chubby anyway, unless you're an umpa loompa.

Alright, I'll try. B)

I think the problem is that how people come across on the internet is usually very different from how they really are. I'm sure Stevie and Renton will be holding hands and skipping down the street in person.

And you and Ewerk?

Guest Patrokles

And you and Ewerk?

If he's not a twat in person, then yes. I honestly have no issues with anyone here beyond the general board winding up. I freely admit that I'm far more obnoxious on these boards than in person, and I daresay the same goes for most.

Guest stevieintoon

Renton's basic problem is that he wants to bum all French people.

Maybe someone should point him in the direction of Testa Mora from Numpties-Online.

Guest stevieintoon

I don't dislike Ewerk, he tries and fails to be clever 99% of the time, and what a miserable fucka he can be, but he's funny-miserable.

Maybe someone should point him in the direction of Testa Mora from Numpties-Online.

Worst insult yet tbh. :icon_lol:

Only scouse french people.

Was gonna ask which colour Liverpool shirt you'd be playing in :icon_lol:

Half red Liverpool and half French blue, stitched together. Dashing.

And you and Ewerk?

If he's not a twat in person, then yes. I honestly have no issues with anyone here beyond the general board winding up. I freely admit that I'm far more obnoxious on these boards than in person, and I daresay the same goes for most.

Speak for yourself,

Im even more of a bastard in real life tbh

Guest Patrokles

And you and Ewerk?

Speak for yourself,

Im even more of a bastard in real life tbh

That wouldn't be hard. You're a big jessie on here. :icon_lol:

I don't dislike Ewerk, he tries and fails to be clever 99% of the time, and what a miserable fucka he can be, but he's funny-miserable.

I'm miserable? And how exactly do I try to be clever? :icon_lol:

Guest Patrokles

That wouldn't be hard. You're a big jessie on here. :icon_lol:

A big jessie with video editing capabilities, dog football anyone? B)B)

It's a masterpiece that can't be improved on.

Will you fucking listen to you lot trying to implement rules and the like! The rules are: You turn up, try not to sweat so much that it shows through your clothes, try and stop your faces looking like beetroots and try not to have a coronary due to your unfitness.

That is all.

Anything else goes.

You quite sure about that?? I don't think Isegrim will be too chuffed if Gemmill tries to amputate his leg again! B)

Mind you if we had rules, there's no way in hell Neil would have got on court with his choice of footwear....

:icon_lol: He looked like he'd been out rambling, got lost, and wandered into a football match.

He looked like he'd just finished a shift down the mines and not had chance to change them tbh...

B)

Think youselves lucky i wasn't fit enough to catch anyoen and tackle them in those boots!

And needless to say they won't be making a return in the upcoming 5-a-sides!!!

If the stickied thread is dealing with the summer football/piss up can this be dedicated to those who fancy a regular Sunday game.

I think this is the list so far:

SLP

Papa Laz

geordieshandy

peasepud

Jonny2J

Hatful of Hollow

Smogger

Magma

So could do with a couple more. Anyone?

When would everyone fancy starting this up - 18th or 25th of this month?