• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

I prefer 11 a side but its all good :icon_lol:

Speaking as an outfield player. :lol:

Your bringing your dog along?

It'd be an uneven playing field. She faster, has more stamina and is more tenacious than a human being. Plus she has no concept of the rules.

Plus she's a dog.

i wants to come but I will be away then :rolleyes:;)

You're unhappy about that? Have a word with yourself :icon_lol:

not unhappy about going to see the Arctic Monkeys...unhappy that I won't be able to come along to Eldon Leisure and witness all the "fit" bodies :lol::rolleyes:

i wants to come but I will be away then ;):razz:

not unhappy about going to see the Arctic Monkeys...unhappy that I won't be able to come along to Eldon Leisure and witness all the "fit" bodies :lol::rolleyes:

It'll be mid-afternoon on a weekend by the time we play, you'll be mortal and howling at the moon by then. :rolleyes:

i wants to come but I will be away then :(:(

It'll be mid-afternoon on a weekend by the time we play, you'll be mortal and howling at the moon by then. :rolleyes:

this is exactly why I want to come....to dispel all the alcoholic bullshit ;) never mind I will just have to turn up at a match piss up instead...... but if you should find another date suits everyone better that will be fantoontastic :razz:

You're unhappy about that? Have a word with yourself :rolleyes:

It'll be mid-afternoon on a weekend by the time we play, you'll be mortal and howling at the moon by then. ;)

this is exactly why I want to come....to dispel all the alcoholic bullshit :razz: never mind I will just have to turn up at a match piss up instead...... but if you should find another date suits everyone better that will be fantoontastic :(

I can just imagine us all having a knockabout down on the courts at Eldon Leisure when you rock up looking like something off Bumfights, arguing like Muttley with an invisible foe, and then vomiting over the balcony onto the keeper. :icon_lol:

11 A Side is far more retrospective of your actual ability as all you need to have a canny 5-A-Side team is just having players who are fitter than the opposition.

Obviously for this sort of event 5-A-Side is the obvious choice.

not unhappy about going to see the Arctic Monkeys...unhappy that I won't be able to come along to Eldon Leisure and witness all the "fit" bodies :lol:;)

It'll be mid-afternoon on a weekend by the time we play, you'll be mortal and howling at the moon by then. :razz:

this is exactly why I want to come....to dispel all the alcoholic bullshit :( never mind I will just have to turn up at a match piss up instead...... but if you should find another date suits everyone better that will be fantoontastic :(

I can just imagine us all having a knockabout down on the courts at Eldon Leisure when you rock up looking like something off Bumfights, arguing like Muttley with an invisible foe, and then vomiting over the balcony onto the keeper. :icon_lol:

:rolleyes:

You callous bastid. :(

not unhappy about going to see the Arctic Monkeys...unhappy that I won't be able to come along to Eldon Leisure and witness all the "fit" bodies :lol:;)

It'll be mid-afternoon on a weekend by the time we play, you'll be mortal and howling at the moon by then. :razz:

this is exactly why I want to come....to dispel all the alcoholic bullshit :( never mind I will just have to turn up at a match piss up instead...... but if you should find another date suits everyone better that will be fantoontastic :(

:rolleyes:

You callous bastid. :(

at least i know where I stand now ...( or in which gutter I should be lying in ) :(:huff:

11 A Side is far more retrospective of your actual ability as all you need to have a canny 5-A-Side team is just having players who are fitter than the opposition.

11-a-side is shit without linesmen/offsides though. Ruins the game. 7-a-side would be alreet though.

11-a-side is shit without linesmen/offsides though. Ruins the game. 7-a-side would be alreet though.

Aye it is mate but you get were I'm coming from though with regards to the ability thing? as I used to be a canny passer of the ball and that but on a 5-A-Side pitch it's wasted.

I'm up for it Sundays and maybe Summer

were you in town today Magma ???in Eldon square about half twelvish ??

yeah was on my lunch

I'm up for it Sundays and maybe Summer

were you in town today Magma ???in Eldon square about half twelvish ??

yeah was on my lunch

thought so :lol: the dangers of posting your photo in your profile !!