Come on Barca

newcastlebroon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seconded. Come on Barca.

Somehow, I expect a slight 'special european night at Anfield' wankfest on telly th'neet :D

Brian Moore commentating at St James' Park the night we played Barca: 'I've never known an atmosphere anything like this...'

Seconded. Come on Barca.

Somehow, I expect a slight 'special european night at Anfield' wankfest on telly th'neet :D

Brian Moore commentating at St James' Park the night we played Barca: 'I've never known an atmosphere anything like this...'

how times have changed, eh?

the club should srop prices to a tenner a pop tomorrow. a stadium full of 50,000 charvers would make a hell of a racket.

I'd rather see English teams prevail tbh (except Arsenal).

I wouldn't tbh. I know it's good for our UEFA coefficient and the number of European places available to the Premiership and all that, but European success for the "big 4" = more money and greater player pulling power for the "big 4" = less chance of us ever getting back among the "big 4".

Gotta say I'm with the scousers tonight. Barcelona aren't the juggernaut they're made out to be. Everyone likes to see a big club go down hard, and I wouldn't be surprised if this loss splintered their club and began a decline for them.

I'd rather see English teams prevail tbh (except Arsenal).

I wouldn't tbh. I know it's good for our UEFA coefficient and the number of European places available to the Premiership and all that, but European success for the "big 4" = more money and greater player pulling power for the "big 4" = less chance of us ever getting back among the "big 4".

My sentiments exactly. Come on Barca!

what a terrible first half from barca's point of view

Aye been shite :icon_lol:

Liverpoo have played well, kept their shape and defended well, not letting Ronadhinio on the ball at all, would love it if Sissoko got sent off though :lol:

The commentators said he has never scored for Liverpoo is that true? I am sure he scored for them last seaosn?