Wallpapers Thread

MattM4

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have already made 3 wallpapers and posted them, i have other things to do in life than making wallpapers for people.

If you don't like the requests, you shouldn't be offering to make them at all tbh. MattM4 has made hundreds on request - gets nothing out of it for himself AFAIK

Please show me where i offered to make anyone a wallpaper. . .

The only wallpapers i posted where the ones i made for myself and the only reason you got your smith one was because i wanted one aswell.

Ooooo get you... :)

Tell you what Kevin lad, best not bother posting any more eh? We'd hate you to feel like you were putting yourself out.

The only reason I requested one was for Wez's benefit - like you he was pretty new round here and a great welcome you gave him. This place is a community - not a place to blag about your talents and effectively tell people to fuck off when they request something of you. Like I said, if you don't want the requests, don't post your work.

no point in joining a site just to get wallpapers mate....

i love reading about newcastle and having a look at the funny pics and reading wat about ppl have to say on all things going on in this super world of ours

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...