VIP board or VIP bored????

Steve

Wait, thats the VIP forum?

Thats the writers forum man:D The VIP forums hidden away!

Any old fool can join the writers forum, you've got to be Jesus H Christ to apply for the V.I.P section.

Anyway, I'm bored of this.

:lol:

Where does the mod forum fit into this?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any old fool can join the writers forum, you've got to be Jesus H Christ to apply for the V.I.P section.

Rocker blatantly still crying into his pillow at his perceived rejection...

The Writers Forum is hidden away man.

No-one else can see it right? At least when I joined, I had to be invited. I thought it was hidden from everyone else so the usual suspects didn't come in and start unobjectively criticising any article we had been bothered to write.

Haven't I told I rarely post on N-O, probably 3/4 times a week?

Hardly VIP material man :(

Guest stevieintoon

No-one else can see it right? At least when I joined, I had to be invited. I thought it was hidden from everyone else so the usual suspects didn't come in and start unobjectively criticising any article we had been bothered to write.

Why do you support Newcastle United?

Hardly VIP material man :D

Sorry. I just find it quite amusing that you've got your knickers in such a twist about something that you can't prove exists or not! :D

That - and the rest of your antics tonight - going on about "flesh to flesh" hugging Jonny2J, listing your online mates, posting an MSN convo for kicks...is the most adept illustration of a person's inadequacy as a human being that I've ever seen online. :(

Why do you keep tubthumping this Geordie blood routine. Worse than Shepherd, tbh. :lol:

My Gran was from Newcastle.

Guest stevieintoon

My Gran was from Newcastle.

That's areet then.

Hardly VIP material man :D

Sorry. I just find it quite amusing that you've got your knickers in such a twist about something that you can't prove exists or not! :D

That - and the rest of your antics tonight - going on about "flesh to flesh" hugging Jonny2J, listing your online mates, posting an MSN convo for kicks...is the most adept illustration of a person's inadequacy as a human being that I've ever seen online. :(

Wait, you took that seriously?

It was blatantly tounge in cheek like :D

How can you judge me as a human being mate?

Worst case of online hardman i've seen in a while.

Im not from Newcastle, i support Newcastle because i felt like i was part of something, i mean one club for a whole city, passion better than most other clubs in England, i felt like if i follow them for long enough i might begin to experience that passion and be part of it, and i am, i love Newcastle United, i have bags of passion for the club now because ive been a fan for a number of years now, i get over about 3 or 4 times season and i chant and roar like everyone else, i get goosebumps every time i see the stadium, i feel proud when i know that SJP belongs to the club i love, now im not Geordie, but does that fact make my opinions of Newcastle shit or void when put alongside a Geordies? should a Geordie have the right to dismiss my opinions because im not from Newcastle? no, and not many do, the fact is its a football team, passions comes from anything, anywhere, IMO the whole Geordie blood thing has no place in football, if anything fans should welcome fans from outside the area/country.

Edited by Decky

Guest stevieintoon

Im not from Newcastle, i support Newcastle because i felt like i was part of something, i mean one club for a whole city, passion better than most other clubs in England, i felt like if i follow them for long enough i might begin to experience that passion and be part of it, and i am, i love Newcastle United, i have bags of passion for the club now because ive been a fan for a number of years now, i get over about 3 or 4 times season and i chant and roar like everyone else, i get goosebumps every time i see the stadium, i feel proud when i know that SJP belongs to the club i love, now im not Geordie, but does that fact make my opinions of Newcastle shit or void when put alongside a Geordies? should a Geordie have the right to dismiss my opinions because im not from Newcastle? no, and not many do, the fact is its a football team, passions comes from anything, anywhere, IMO the whole Geordie blood thing has no place in football, if anything fans should welcome fans from outside the area/country.

From the masses "here here here here". If you're there to pick up the pieces if we relive 1989-1992, fair play.

From the masses "here here here here". If you're there to pick up the pieces if we relive 1989-1992, fair play.

of course i would, i could never desert this club, i would be ashamed of myself if i ever considered it

Apparently it works both ways. :(

And whom have I judged apart from a forum? (and i said in my original thread i didnt know if it was true or not)

If that riles you up :lol:

I can honestly swear I never meant to offend anyone, but if your gonna slag me off, personally, then fair enough, but not once have I knocked anyone here, without a prompt. Like that lovely conversation that was sent to me today, even though I hadnt once slipped the lads name in that told me.

And I wasnt going to. But tit for tat tbh.

I didnt want a flame war, I never knew how strongly you felt about how much of a twat i was, or otherwise I wouldnt of bothered, why would i want pages and pages of somebody laying into me? Just wouldnt happen.

Anyway, forget it mate. Like I said, I don't judge people on forums, as i know every fucker on here has been a twat at somepart.

Edited by NewcastleRocker

Apparently it works both ways. :lol:

And whom have I judged apart from a forum? (and i said in my original thread i didnt know if it was true or not)

:(

Edited by GeordieMessiah

Apparently it works both ways. :lol:

:(

Pardon?

Apparently it works both ways. :D

Like that lovely conversation that was sent to me today, even though I hadnt once slipped the lads name in that told me.

And I wasnt going to. But tit for tat tbh.

Matt says:

SHIT, Yorkies on the thread.

He's gonna tell me how loathed and despised I really am!

THE HUMANITY!

I love the fact that Yorkie is reading this thread, and is manically grinning everytime someone insults me (GM). :lol:

Who in God's name could you possibly be referring to? I'm struggling to decipher it!

THE HUMANITY!

And? That was AFTER you had a hissy fit on msn :(

Fucking hell, that last 5 pages or so was canny ridiculous. Is GM on the rags or what? Ludicrously abusive. :lol:

I'd say anyone that has posted in those five pages needs to be sterilised immediately because I'd hate to see any of them pass their genes onto the next generation. But then again, none of them are likely to ever have a girl touch their fun parts. Holy shit guys, you are all everything that is wrong with internet forums.