VIP board or VIP bored????

Steve

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

At the end of the day if you's all met in a pub you'd probably think "ugly cunts but they're alright (wuth exception of Sima)", so why ahve these ridiculous emotional rows over nothing?

At the end of the day if you's all met in a pub you'd probably think "ugly cunts but they're alright (wuth exception of Sima)", so why ahve these ridiculous emotional rows over nothing?

whoa whoa whoa!!....someone pass Porky the typing wand. Fat hands!

Edited by manc-mag

I just got pissed off at his continual lack of punctuation, I'm no pedant but the lad has the written capabilities of a drunk six year old with learning difficulties.

this coming from an irishman who cant say three?

Northern Irish actually so capable of pronouncing most words, including many you would have great difficulty in spelling you complete and utter fucking mong.

Edited by ewerk

I just got pissed off at his continual lack of punctuation, I'm no pedant but the lad has the written capabilities of a drunk six year old with learning difficulties.

this coming from an irishman who cant say three?

Northern Irish actually so capable of pronouncing most words, including many you would have great difficulty in spelling you complete and utter fucking mong.

:baby:

Guest stevieintoon

Amateurs tbh.

Exactly, nothing worse than reading a shite net row, you read and read further waiting for the interesting or funny bit, but it rarely arrives. :baby:

The Alex, Gemmill, Stevie, Nobby net row regarding season ticket renewals, should be the standard of net row people aspire to.

The best thing about that was how Nobby just kept posting "Totally agree Stevie" after everything you said. He was Phil Neal to your Graham Taylor. :baby:

You are so right mate.

At the end of the day if you's all met in a pub you'd probably think "ugly cunts (wuth exception of Sima) but they're alright ", so why ahve these ridiculous emotional rows over nothing?

Fixed tbh

Guest stevieintoon

The best thing about that was how Nobby just kept posting "Totally agree Stevie" after everything you said. He was Phil Neal to your Graham Taylor. :baby:

Graham Taylor? I'd prefer to be branded as more of an Alf Ramsay, besides Nobby did make points of his own.

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

The best thing about that was how Nobby just kept posting "Totally agree Stevie" after everything you said. He was Phil Neal to your Graham Taylor. :lol:

You are so right mate.

:baby:

Oceania/Man love.

'Proper' net row.

Blaydon was a broken man. He went down the candi raver/frontal labotomy route soon afterwards.