VIP board or VIP bored????

Steve

The best thing about that was how Nobby just kept posting "Totally agree Stevie" after everything you said. He was Phil Neal to your Graham Taylor. :baby:

Graham Taylor? I'd prefer to be branded as more of an Alf Ramsay, besides Nobby did make points of his own.

He didn't like. I remember his indignation when I had the nerve to suggest football was only a game though. "I can't BELIEVE there's someone on here who actually can say that it's only a game. Did I mention I work in London?"

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

What connection has him working in London got to do with football being more than a game. I'm sure that's a misquote.

Guest stevieintoon

How many people have been banned from here and why?

I think you'd need to murder someone from this forum, capture it on your mobile, stick on youtube, then brag about it on here to get banned. Every day Sima posts something offensive or just rude and you just think fuck off to hibs.net, but nothing ever gets done.

It's probably the best way though to be honest, at least this board is about free speech.

At the end of the day if you's all met in a pub you'd probably think "ugly cunts but they're alright (wuth exception of Sima)", so why ahve these ridiculous emotional rows over nothing?

whoa whoa whoa!!....someone pass Porky the typing wand. Fat hands!

:baby: I liked this post. :lol:

I've been told that N-O has a VIP forum, for the uber members.

Oh my.

your joking ???

You're :(

sorry ...I was just so stunned by the above post that my grammar slipped :lol: