The Irish

newcastlebroon

Sitting down stinking of nowt but fags when I'm with me lass on a bridge and going: "Oi've bin drinkin an I smell of garlic, ere do I smell of garlic den? Smell my breath loik," isn't particularly doing much to enhance my opinion of the irish.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funnily enough very quiet about their collusion with the Nazi's and the aid they gave fleeing SS and NSDAP party members. Also Ewerk you aren't Irish Tyrone is in the UK.

I think you'll find I have dual citizenship and an Irish passport cuntface.

Funnily enough very quiet about their collusion with the Nazi's and the aid they gave fleeing SS and NSDAP party members. Also Ewerk you aren't Irish Tyrone is in the UK.

That will be the legendary Irish charm then. :baby:

Sitting down stinking of nowt but fags when I'm with me lass on a bridge and going: "Oi've bin drinkin an I smell of garlic, ere do I smell of garlic den? Smell my breath loik," isn't particularly doing much to enhance my opinion of the irish.

You were with your lass? :baby:

You were with your lass? :baby:

Who the fuck else would I be on a bridge with?

God sake you're trying to hard. :lol:

:lol:

My grandad is from County Cork, but im ashamed to say I've never been to Ireland. Its on my list to visit soon, but I'm already dreading the channel crossing :baby:

Aside from winding up Ewerk I love Ireland. My Great grandma was from Cove in Cork. Never been to that side but we go to Dublin a lot. Hate the temple bar area but love the Brazen Head especially on a Sunday night.

Well I'm already well aware of your views of my country and the "tim cunts" in it so excuse me if I think you're a prick.

Anyways I wasn't aware of any Nazi collusion with the Irish, any chance you could elaborate on what you've said?

You were with your lass? :lol:

God sake you're trying to hard. :lol:

:baby: Have a word.

Sorry to put a downer on an otherwise canny thread, but, just watched the movie Bloody Sunday. If that portayal is how things happened or is even close to it, i'm embarrased to be english.

Why should you be? Got fuck all to do with you. Might put any hero-worship of the likes of Churchill in some perspective, though. :baby:

Guest stevieintoon

Well I'm already well aware of your views of my country and the "tim cunts" in it so excuse me if I think you're a prick.

Anyways I wasn't aware of any Nazi collusion with the Irish, any chance you could elaborate on what you've said?

"Tim cunts". The word Tims is purely to do with Celtic, and the Tim Malloys gangsters in Glasgow. What the fuck Celtic or Rangers have to do with Newcastle is anyones guess, but if he's using this an anti-catholic thing then he's a fool.

Luckily Tyneside has no bigottry problem, no one gives a fuck about Glasgow, Ireland or anywhere else. Catholic and Protestants all piss and shite the same, I'm catholic but don't differentiate, and don't even think to myself "I wonder if he's a proddie twat?" it's just irrelevant, I'll leave that to bigots and wanks who have Celtic or Rangers as their second clubs, because of political or religious beliefs. :jerkit:s

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Sorry to put a downer on an otherwise canny thread, but, just watched the movie Bloody Sunday. If that portayal is how things happened or is even close to it, i'm embarrased to be english.

If I was Irish, I would be ashamed to be Irish following the events of similar mindless indescriminate murders of children in places like Warrington. I have no feelings towards Ireland apart from wanting to fuck Northern Ireland off, fuck Scotland off, and fuck Wales but we'll end up stuck with them cunts, because they'd be third world without us. Northern Ireland is a massive drain on our resources, more than half of Scots want a clean break, and Wales hate us more than any of them.

I'll never be British, I'll always be Geordie and English.

If I was Irish, I would be ashamed to be Irish following the events of similar mindless indescriminate murders of children in places like Warrington. I have no feelings towards Ireland apart from wanting to fuck Northern Ireland off, fuck Scotland off, and fuck Wales but we'll end up stuck with them cunts, because they'd be third world without us. Northern Ireland is a massive drain on our resources, more than half of Scots want a clean break, and Wales hate us more than any of them.

I don't think anyone should feel ashamed about anything they haven't done personally. Having said that, I would imagine that England bears some responsibility for the sectarianism we see in Northern Ireland and Scotland due to it colonial past, wouldn't you?

There was a letter in the Metro the other day where some cockney twat stated the North of England was a drain on London and the Home counties, and they'd be better if they jettisoned us. I take it you sympathise with this viewpoint too?

You seem to contradict yourself a bit mind, what with wanting to fuck Scotland off, whatever that means, yet singing the praises of Glasgow the other day. Personally I have always felt much more affinity with Edinburgh than I have with London mind, it seems to be culturally much more similar and is twice as near, and given the choice, I know where I'd rather live.

I don't think anyone should feel ashamed about anything they haven't done personally. Having said that, I would imagine that England bears some responsibility for the sectarianism we see in Northern Ireland and Scotland due to it colonial past, wouldn't you?

There was a letter in the Metro the other day where some cockney twat stated the North of England was a drain on London and the Home counties, and they'd be better if they jettisoned us. I take it you sympathise with this viewpoint too?

You seem to contradict yourself a bit mind, what with wanting to fuck Scotland off, whatever that means, yet singing the praises of Glasgow the other day. Personally I have always felt much more affinity with Edinburgh than I have with London mind, it seems to be culturally much more similar and is twice as near, and given the choice, I know where I'd rather live.

Totally agree with the bold bit :baby:

If I was Irish, I would be ashamed to be Irish following the events of similar mindless indescriminate murders of children in places like Warrington.

Aye because myself and every other Irishman were responsible for that bombing. :baby:

You don't half talk some shite sometimes Stevie.

You were with your lass? :lol:

Eh? :baby: Are bridges the sole reserve of courting couples then?

"Who the fuck else would I traverse a body of water with? Eh? EH?!"

You have no idea what my views on your country are.

My politics Tutor Dr Jim Smith said there was stuff being released soon which threw questions on Ireland's behaviour towards the Nazi's. However it is a matter of record that Winston Churchill offered to give Northern Ireland up for re union with the south in return for access to Ireland's naval basis. Eamon Devilera (sp) the man in charge at the time refused the offer saying "why pay CHurchuill when Hitler will give it to me for free"

My politics Tutor Dr Jim Smith said there was stuff being released soon which threw questions on Ireland's behaviour towards the Nazi's. However it is a matter of record that Winston Churchill offered to give Northern Ireland up for re union with the south in return for access to Ireland's naval basis. Eamon Devilera (sp) the man in charge at the time refused the offer saying "why pay CHurchuill when Hitler will give it to me for free"

Well forgive me for being sceptical until I see some supporting evidence. Yes I'll admit that Ireland could have done more to help the Jewish refugees but the same could be said for many western countries and is hardly an endorsement of Hitler's policies. And you can forgive the Irish for being unwilling to fight with the British given that they received no thanks for their help during WW1.