Sheff United away..

Pegasus Bridge

Anyone else going to this one?

I know its early, but we had a bit of a meet up at Wigan, and It would be cracking to get a few more lads of here involved.

I've never been to Sheff U away, whats the atmos like? The locals? The area?

Guest stevieintoon

I know its early, but we had a bit of a meet up at Wigan, and It would be cracking to get a few more lads of here involved.

The last time we played there was 1994, and it was a great day, we had at least 9000 doon, we lost 2-0 but still qualified for Europe cos Arsenal lost to some twat. What struck me was what an atmosphere it was, and not just from us, from the home crowd, different class, "we are bladesmen, WE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEE BLADESMEN, SUPPER T'BLADESMEN, FROOOOOOOM T'LANE etc..." class fans, they were the same in 98, bu t that day , ii WAS only 16, had the biggest hooligan turnoot from the toon I'd ever seen up to and since then, literally hundreds of big nasties, but the big off they';d arranged with "the BBC" Blades Business Crew never happened for one reason or another. Fuckin hell though they're alright cunts from Sheffield. There's a bar over the road from the station, and they used to do this beer "ROGER AND OUT" 13% I had one pint (on top of lagers) and it fucked me for the match. The actual area is hitty miss, up the hill is the toon but walking to Bramall Lane from the station is very industrial, very gritty, very Yorkshire, it's more Yorkshire than any other place in sheep shaggin land, but they're not plastic the people, give me 100 cunts from Sheffield as opposed to any twat else in Yorkshire/Lancs area.

Edited by stevieintoon

I fancy this one, but I'm guessing it'll be moved if we get through to the next round of the UEFA cup? Probably to the Sunday?

Chuffed the people aren't made of plastic in Sheffield as well like. :lol:

I fancy this one, but I'm guessing it'll be moved if we get through to the next round of the UEFA cup? Probably to the Sunday?

Chuffed the people aren't made of plastic in Sheffield as well like. :lol:

They're made of stainless steel. Naturally.

imo the Blades fans are a bit of a product of the SKY age (sing clever, manufactured, ditties for the tv cameras)

Whats the date and how much is Tickets?

trainfare is £13 for me and bare in mind im on a low budget!!

Seriously T, I don't know how you make it through the day. Do you have a home help? :lol:

I will be going to it - ordered the tickets for my boys last week :lol:

I will be going to it - ordered the tickets for my boys last week :(

They're not on sale yet are they? :lol:

I think you can just stick your application in anyway, so long as you just put down your card details rather than sending a cheque.

we travel with club - boring i know but alot of the lads arent season ticket holders and get tickets with being members

we travel with club - boring i know but alot of the lads arent season ticket holders and get tickets with being members

Ahh, right. Never been on an organized trip yet. Hope this one doesn't sell out.

Ahh, right. Never been on an organized trip yet. Hope this one doesn't sell out.

its not too bad really - we have a laugh there is about 12 of us

I'll be going hopefully.

Bramall Lane is quality, they've gone a bit micky mouse with the music after goals etc, thats the price of 10 years in Division 1, but theres a good atmosphere there nonetheless.

Ground is in an ok place, just behind the city centre and next to a housing estate like many old grounds. Don't go in the pub behind the away end, its rough as fuck!

Edited by Ally

I'll be there. Staying over in Sheffield for the weekend too, unless they move it to a totally different weekend.

Thing is, we're down to play Arsenal on the Monday, so I reckon it might get moved to midweek the week after. Not good for me.