Anyone I know?

Pegasus Bridge

Just thinking last night, how, on a forum of this size, and with alot of people from the same area, whats the likelihood, that we know each other, through somebody else etc...

Well I'm from North Shields, went to Norham High from 97-2001/2, then did Tynemouth College from 2002-2004. Anyone know anyone from these places and times?

It'll probably fall on its arse, but its worth a punt like :lol:

Took us a while to figure it out, but I went to first, middle and high school with one of the lads on here. And I used to let him have a flick of my Subbuteo and everything.

Took us a while to figure it out, but I went to first, middle and high school with one of the lads on here. And I used to let him have a flick of my Subbuteo and everything.

He was flicking more than your subbutteo around from what i can gather, probably your Karky button taking the flicking tbh :lol:

He was flicking more than your subbutteo around from what i can gather, probably your Karky button taking the flicking tbh :(

I'd love to say I taught him everything I knew, but my experiences with Immac are sadly limited. :lol:

Just thinking last night, how, on a forum of this size, and with alot of people from the same area, whats the likelihood, that we know each other, through somebody else etc...

Well I'm from North Shields, went to Norham High from 97-2001/2, then did Tynemouth College from 2002-2004. Anyone know anyone from these places and times?

It'll probably fall on its arse, but its worth a punt like :lol:

Norham? I send my condolences to you. I went to Tynemouth College too; a long time ago though.

Is that a gay euphamism? :lol:

Round of applause for the man. :(

I typed it before reading the rest of the thread. Bloody hell make one mistake and they treat you like you're rain man.

I typed it before reading the rest of the thread. Bloody hell make one mistake and they treat you like you're rain man.

Being slower on the gay innuendo uptake than Wacky is something to be proud of, frankly.

Being slower on the gay innuendo uptake than Wacky is something to be proud of, frankly.

No because when I am at a party with mine and the wifes gay friends I like to know what they are talkling about. Can imagine them saying flick the subbuteo :D:D and me going "I remember that it was great". Looking like a right mong.

I'm an excellent driver.

See you've left out the bit about us being best mates in first school!!!

I feel so betrayed! And not in a gay way.