C*nts Corner

sweetleftpeg

Haven't done one of these for a while have we? Anyway, a chance to let off steam in this thread over who you've seen acting like a c*nt.

I'll start the ball rolling, the bloke who kicked me in the balls in the swimming pool last night. Acident or no accident, they're still smarting you rubber johnny headed c*nt.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they still not got you an appointment at the dental hospital yet? I tell you what, that NHS..... <_<

Oh listen to this - apparently the current protocol is that you have to go through 2 episodes of mind-numbing pain and looking like a frigging hamster before they then deem it necessary to refer you to have them out. Despite initial x-rays showing that both wisdom teeth on my bottom jaw are growing into my jawbone and will need digging out with a fucking pneumatic drill/ hammer and chisel combo.

Have they still not got you an appointment at the dental hospital yet? I tell you what, that NHS..... B)

Oh listen to this - apparently the current protocol is that you have to go through 2 episodes of mind-numbing pain and looking like a frigging hamster before they then deem it necessary to refer you to have them out. Despite initial x-rays showing that both wisdom teeth on my bottom jaw are growing into my jawbone and will need digging out with a fucking pneumatic drill/ hammer and chisel combo.

<_<<_<

Have they still not got you an appointment at the dental hospital yet? I tell you what, that NHS..... <_<

kevin9.JPG

Ratfannnnns! <_<

My ex had her wisdom teeth out about a year ago. Walking down the street with her I swear people must have thought i'd beaten her up, some of the looks I got! Her face was so swollen

Saw the episode of Partridge with the Saaf Afreekan on UK Gold last week:

"No Alan, you can't!"

"Well there's no need for that."

<_<

My friend payed his debt to me for the recording studio with a cheque of £26.76

What c*nt.

He wouldnt give me it in cash and like i wanted the 76 <_<

What c*nt.

Students man. You know not to lend the twat cash again. Or if he's desperate for a loan at the pub or whatever, tell him yep, no problem, then get your cheque book out. <_<

What c*nt.

One of my mates when I was at University banded on so much about the fact that I owed him 35p that I borrowed for a pint of milk that I ended up writing him a cheque for it.

Wouldn't normally be bothered but if we went out on the piss, I generally was the one who bought the extra round at the end of the night.

Tight c*nt banked it as well <_<

What c*nt.

Students man. You know not to lend the twat cash again. Or if he's desperate for a loan at the pub or whatever, tell him yep, no problem, then get your cheque book out. B)

Aye i know man he's my fucking housemate too man,

If he's off to the shop wouldnt fucking pick me any milk up or owt man (il do it for people if im going anyway like)

He goes on rediculous man <_<

Not living with him next year like <_<

I'm jealous of Russell Brand, doesn't make him any less of a c*nt though.

Don't let Brock hear you talk about his dad like that !!