C*nts Corner

sweetleftpeg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club shop at St James's, bunch of c*nts

All Adidas shoes 50% off sale, Sambas for £20, sizes 6-12

what about us freakfooted bastards that take a 13 eh?

C*NTS!

Serves your dad right for shagging his sister tbh. <_<

C*NTS!

Fuck, sorry Pud but you've got it easy.

You should try ordering things from the fucking c*nts on-line.

They always fuck up the order, then it takes them two weeks to send you a confirmation email asking for your details AGAIN, including sending your payment details across an unsecure email!

Then they charge your credit card twice, 3 months apart.

Then after they charge you 28 quid to courier it overseas, it takes 28 days (fuck you can swim between here and there quicker than that) to ship it to you.

By the way try www.soccer.com if you want cheap boots/trainers. Just remember when you do the survey after you place your order, tell them they are great for everything but complain about the shipping cost and it will go from $30 to $12US!

everyone who makes sweeping generalisations

and people who ask rhetorical questions... I mean what kind of prick does that?

Somebody from the supporters bus ponced a score off me a couple of weeks ago and is such a slippery git that he didn't even go to the game last week to dodge me!

I think he needs to be included in this corner...... :lol:

My mate who has just got Sat Nav in his car and nearly crashed about 40 times on the way to work fucking about with the thing then used it as a guide to take us home after working there for 7 years. Took us the longer way where all the traffic is aswell but instead of going the usual quick way he decided to go along with it :lol:

Nah he is alright really :D Honestly did nearly crash a numerous amount of times though, I don't understand how some drivers fail to see the importance of paying attention to what you are doing especially when you are in slow moving traffic and you know the car in front has stopped about 15 times previous to the latest close shunt!

My mate who has just got Sat Nav in his car and nearly crashed about 40 times on the way to work fucking about with the thing then used it as a guide to take us home after working there for 7 years. Took us the longer way where all the traffic is aswell but instead of going the usual quick way he decided to go along with it :lol:

There is nothing worse than someone who slavishly uses SatNav when they either know the right way to go, or their passenger (i.e. ME) knows exactly where they are. If I didn't know better I'd think they were just doing it to amuse themselves at my pissedoffness. Eh Scott? :D

The worst thing was the constant "wow a speed camera" sudden break, "wow another speed camera" sudden break. Bloke in the car in front must have already had the pen in his hand to take the insurance details.

C*NTS!

They always fuck up the order, then it takes them two weeks to send you a confirmation email asking for your details AGAIN, including sending your payment details across an unsecure email!

Then after they charge you 28 quid to courier it overseas, it takes 28 days (fuck you can swim between here and there quicker than that) to ship it to you.

By the way try www.soccer.com if you want cheap boots/trainers. Just remember when you do the survey after you place your order, tell them they are great for everything but complain about the shipping cost and it will go from $30 to $12US!

Do you have to pay some sort of tax/shipping fees from them and are you a memeber of that goal club thing? How long do they take to come?

Some nice gazelle on there

C*NTS!

Do you have to pay some sort of tax/shipping fees from them and are you a memeber of that goal club thing? How long do they take to come?

Some nice gazelle on there

Wacky, no they don't charge an additional tax (so no vat) and I'm not sure what it's like in the UK but here if you keep your order under a certain amount you don't pay an import tax or duty.

No I'm not a member of the goal club but I've thought about it as their further discouting is good value, I just don't order enough.

And lastly it only takes about 3-4 working days to get from the US to australia, read that Newcastle club shop 3 to 4 days not the time it takes the first fleet couriers you use to travel the same distance!!!

Edited by sammynb

The head girl at my school.

Fancy having a fucking her 18th party on April 5th, which is MY birthday.

Whore. :lol:

Your school has a head girl ???

Where the fuck are you ? Hogwarts ??

School? you're 17 are you not? hence surely you shouldn't be in school now.

Edited by Jonny2J

School? you're 17 are you not? hence surely you shouldn't be in school now.

18 April 5th. I'm a 6th former at a school which goes from year 8-12. Also has a head boy and head girl. Both of which are c***s.

My mate who has just got Sat Nav in his car and nearly crashed about 40 times on the way to work fucking about with the thing then used it as a guide to take us home after working there for 7 years. Took us the longer way where all the traffic is aswell but instead of going the usual quick way he decided to go along with it :D

There is nothing worse than someone who slavishly uses SatNav when they either know the right way to go, or their passenger (i.e. ME) knows exactly where they are. If I didn't know better I'd think they were just doing it to amuse themselves at my pissedoffness. Eh Scott? <_<

Tell me he hasn't wasted his money on one? :lol:

99% of taxi drivers are c**ts :lol:

Just caus it's your job doesn't mean you own the fuckin' roads and can drive any way you want or park anywhere you fuckin' feel like it.

Twats they are mate, absolute twats the majority of them.

99% of taxi drivers are c**ts :lol:

Just caus it's your job doesn't mean you own the fuckin' roads and can drive any way you want or park anywhere you fuckin' feel like it.

Twats they are mate, absolute twats the majority of them.

and as for bus drivers..........