Gemmill

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice.

I’m in till 10-1, it’s a hard life. <_<

Then going to do some project work in the afternoon and then spend the rest of the day playing

Tiger Woods for the Wii, with my girlfriend getting all the trophy balls but still not managing to beat me! B)<_<

full day of work for me tomorrow but i get the following friday off.

friday night i'm chilling in readiness for my mates 30 somethingth birthday on saturday.... all day an dmost of the night we'll be on the beer....

Fairly full day tomorrow, promised a mate I'd do a gait test for them and tutoring a kid with some maths on top of doing actual productive work then a couple of quiet jars in Crammy. I think Saturday could be a very expensive day. Day at the races followed by beers.

Nice.

I’m in till 10-1, it’s a hard life. <_<

Then going to do some project work in the afternoon and then spend the rest of the day playing

Tiger Woods for the Wii, with my girlfriend getting all the trophy balls but still not managing to beat me! B)<_<

Whats it like? thinking of investing

Gait test? As in check his walking style?

I'm the one doing the walking. She's doing some sort of experiment and needs a "Lab Rat" to walk I think. Hopefully get to be covered in pingpong balls.

The missing link tbh. <_<

Gait test? As in check his walking style?

I'm the one doing the walking. She's doing some sort of experiment and needs a "Lab Rat" to walk I think. Hopefully get to be covered in pingpong balls.

The missing link tbh. <_<

She wants me in my shorts now.

Just an excuse methinks . <_<

Nice.

I'm in till 10-1, it's a hard life. <_<

Tiger Woods for the Wii, with my girlfriend getting all the trophy balls but still not managing to beat me! <_<B)

Whats it like? thinking of investing

I meant to say thats my plans for the morrow, the game does not come out till then. <_<

Blatantly!

Less than an hour of my working week left now, kids. <_<

I finished my working week at 4.30 on Tuesday, didn't feel the need to have to broadcast that fact though <_<

Blatantly!

Less than an hour of my working week left now, kids. B)

I finished my working week at 4.30 on Tuesday, didn't feel the need to have to broadcast that fact though <_<

Aye, cos you're bent! <_<

Blatantly!

Less than an hour of my working week left now, kids. <_<

Aye, cos you're bent! B)

How fucking purile are you going to get? <_<

Have already finished my week's work due to some serious caffeine-fuelled translation mayhem, so tomorrow will just be a leisurely read-through before sending it off at 5pm. Don't tell my office though. <_<