David Nugent

Matty

Seen him last night in the student nightclub here in Preston, clearly looking for some student fanny.

Anyway, really canny lad and approachable, considering he's on the verge of being an England international. I spoke to him and said he should definitely sign for Newcastle if he gets the chance, and he said he would really like to given the chance...

Clearly saying it to get rid of me like....

Looking around the league, there are premiership strikers available who could do more of a job in the England setup than Nugent...

Namely?

Jermain Defoe, Andrew Johnson, Leroy Lita (in form at the moment) etc etc

Looking around the league, there are premiership strikers available who could do more of a job in the England setup than Nugent...

Namely?

The first two are already in the England squad tbh. Failing to see your point, other than the fact you wanted to mention a Reading player.

Namely?

The first two are already in the England squad tbh. Failing to see your point, other than the fact you wanted to mention a Reading player.

Shola in with a shout when he gets fit!

Namely?

I never mentioned anything about the aforementioned already being in the England squad.

Discrediting Lita because he plays for Reading is pretty fucking ignorant. My point is that he has been performing perfectly capably this season in the PREMIERSHIP, whilst Nugent is playing in the CHAMPIONSHIP. Thus for Lita to still be in the U21's whilst Nugent is looking likely to get a nod just irritates me.

Namely?

I never mentioned anything about the aforementioned already being in the England squad.

Discrediting Lita because he plays for Reading is pretty fucking ignorant. My point is that he has been performing perfectly capably this season in the PREMIERSHIP, whilst Nugent is playing in the CHAMPIONSHIP. Thus for Lita to still be in the U21's whilst Nugent is looking likely to get a nod just irritates me.

I think Nugent looks the more all-round player tbh. Nothing to do with the fact that Lita plays for Reading.

Namely?

I think Nugent looks the more all-round player tbh. Nothing to do with the fact that Lita plays for Reading.

Given the lack of top-flight experience, I'd opt for the in form premiership player over the championship any day.

Namely?

Given the lack of top-flight experience, I'd opt for the in form premiership player over the championship any day.

Scored 1 in the last 5 hasn't he, this in-form player?