AZ Alkmaar vs Newcastle

Baggio

How in the name of Jeebus did we beat this lot 4-2 only a week ago? <_<

It was clear, that last week wasn't a true reflection of their style and attacking ability. It's typical Dutch stuff. We really could have done in avoiding this stupid second goal last week.

Hopefully Glenda gives them a right bollocking now.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have these two commentators been locked away from all football commentary and punditry for the season? Why oh WHY having seen this lad referred to as Martins by anyone that has mentioned his name all season, have they taken it upon themselves to refer to him as Marteens. I mean what the fuck is it with ITV commentators and mispronouncing people's names? At least David Pleat has the excuse of actually being retarded.

Sevilla just getting the equaliser in the fourth minute of injury time and forcing the game into extra time...

Goal by the 'keeper I forgot to say.

Edited by Isegrim

How in the name of Jeebus did we beat this lot 4-2 only a week ago? <_<

The fact that we scored 4 was a bit of a freak occurence like. They were always going to be our toughest challenge so far and are proving exactly that. We need to get our heads together over half-time and start from scratch with something that resembles confident, effective play instead of headless-chicken-that-looks-like-it's-about-to-shit-itself football.

Be nice if we could string 1 pass together at some point!

Not one decent final ball and everyone in our half looks like they've gone to sleep everytime they attack us!

That said for the optimists they have the same back 4 from the first leg that was as bad as anything we're doing tonight if we actually start to play and it may not be pretty but like Shearer/Bellamy in europe balls up to Sib to flick on for Martins will generate a chance at some point as their defence doesn't look happy with it at all.

We will continue to do fuck all until Given stops hoofing the fuckingball every time he gets it, regardless of how much time he has.

Duff off, Milner/Zoggy on.

Not one decent final ball and everyone in our half looks like they've gone to sleep everytime they attack us!

That said for the optimists they have the same back 4 from the first leg that was as bad as anything we're doing tonight if we actually start to play and it may not be pretty but like Shearer/Bellamy in europe balls up to Sib to flick on for Martins will generate a chance at some point as their defence doesn't look happy with it at all.

I can't disagree more we have been nowhere near creating with this long ball shite. Every time it gets humped it comes straight down our throat 5 seconds later.

Van Gaal the ugly twat can fuck off too.

Doesn't like the camera angle on hin face? Sorry, no matter what angle the camera is your an ugly twat. Fuck off. Hope Clarky chins him.

I know that we probably need Sib up there for a bit of hold up play and ariel dominance(not to metion that he had a good game in the 1st leg), but we look a far better attacking side with Marteeens and Dyer up front.

Defence looks shitty/nervous. Not suprised with young Hunty in tthere, nice of Moore to drag his arse off of the barstool and onto the bench after 4 months <_<

We will continue to do fuck all until Given stops hoofing the fuckingball every time he gets it, regardless of how much time he has.

Duff is fucking shite. What the hell has happened to him over the last couple of years? He used to be one of the best players in the league.

Looking back at the goal, shouldn't we have easily cut that ball out? <_<

I can't disagree more we have been nowhere near creating with this long ball shite. Every time it gets humped it comes straight down our throat 5 seconds later.

I didn't say it was working great i said it will generate a chance in europe as the defences don't like it. And i also wouldn't be playing it all the time myself as i don't like long ball football, its something to throw up every now and then combined with us actually passing the ball around acurately first!

Duff is fucking shite. What the hell has happened to him over the last couple of years? He used to be one of the best players in the league.

Looking back at the goal, shouldn't we have easily cut that ball out? <_<

As usual in any goal we concede there was probably 2 or 3 chances to have easilly prevented it, not always just by defenders either!

Taylor looking every inch the future England captain that Leazes said he would be tonight.

When are England hosting the Special Olympics?

That's the last fucking thing we need.

As Gemmill said, be a cracking night to be a Alkmaar fan. The fuckers smell blood.

I put 20 quid on Newcastle to win this leg at 3/1, which I thought was a decent price after our first performance. They're 17/2 now and I wouldn't go near it!

Edited by Barney

Getting fucking roasted down that left back position, where the fuck are Baba and Carr this week? Unfair expecting a teenager to play there(out of position) at such a high level. The should just tell the other 2 idiots two piss off at the end of the season if they have no interest in getting fit.