AZ Alkmaar vs Newcastle

Baggio

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Formula one?! Fuck off Ryder you hairspray headed tit.

<_<

Roeder will be locking them all in the dressing room. Just you wait and see what Charlton have coming to them!! <_<

<_<B)

Absolutely roasting them.

Bramble and Dyer have seen it all before.

No one to blame but Roeder for this. Team looked beaten from the moment they stepped on the pitch - rabbits in the headlights paralysed by fear as if all we were thinking about was their attack. Completely handed them the initiative. Tactics calculated to play to our weakness - when have we ever relied upon a composed defense. Once we had to attack at least we made them sweat a bit.

Martins, Parker, and Dyer missed sitters like.

And Taylor was riverdancing for that first goal.

And Parker scored a fine goal.

I hear you though.

No one to blame but Roeder for this. Team looked beaten from the moment they stepped on the pitch - rabbits in the headlights paralysed by fear as if all we were thinking about was their attack. Completely handed them the initiative. Tactics calculated to play to our weakness - when have we ever relied upon a composed defense. Once we had to attack at least we made them sweat a bit.

I hear you though.

Bramble was to blame for both goals IMO

Formula one?! Fuck off Ryder you hairspray headed tit.

<_<

Roeder will be locking them all in the dressing room. Just you wait and see what Charlton have coming to them!! <_<

<_<B)

Absolutely roasting them.

Bramble and Dyer have seen it all before.

Roeder is in absolutely no position to be giving anyone a verbal roasting after his own performance tonight, the players have every right to ask what the fuck he did to help them out tonight.

Milner should have played tbh. No brainer.

You know, they have to score, you know they are a bit shaky at the back when they have to put up with pace and you know you have the likes of Martins and Dyer, you can put up front. What do you do?

You rather put one of your better performers of the season on the bench and start with a 56 year old baldy who has the occasional decent game at home, but is as quick and useful as a turtle in slow motion...

Edited by Isegrim

I hear you though.

Hard to argue. Too many to blame for the first goal. Main bloke to blame is the manager and the useless fat twat who appointed him.

I hear you though.

Aye he really was back to his very worst tonight. Didn't have a clue where to be, or what to do, at any point. Alongside his partner in crime, the veritable bull in a china shop. And, seriously, was there not ONE left back on the whole of EARTH, that could have been signed.

I hear you though.

I expect it from Bramble though.

"Locked in the dressing room", they can fucking stay there tbh.

Chuck a firework in. Then watch how fast they can fucking move <_<

Probably wouldn't bat an eyelid. All sleeping like bairns.

That or perhaps having a "get to know each other" session going round the group.

I hear you though.

Aye he really was back to his very worst tonight. Didn't have a clue where to be, or what to do, at any point. Alongside his partner in crime, the veritable bull in a china shop. And, seriously, was there not ONE left back on the whole of EARTH, that could have been signed.

Only thing I would say in Bramble's defense was that it looked to me like he always had half on eye on covering for Huntington and ended up doing neither thing

still shit i see

you missed out on a great few days at the final

european finals are fuckin boss

but you'll never know

But at least no fans died in the process, eh <_<

no but your fucking shite team has been dead for fuckin years

bit like your support really <_<