Will Roeder be out on his arse..

Scottish Mag

At least if we had Owen with Martins it might encourage us to try and play football rather than HOOFING it up to Sib and getting the forwards to feed off scraps. With a small pacey side you need passing football and movement. We struggled to pass tonight and we seldom have off the ball movement..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least if we had Owen with Martins it might encourage us to try and play football rather than HOOFING it up to Sib and getting the forwards to feed off scraps. With a small pacey side you need passing football and movement. We struggled to pass tonight and we seldom have off the ball movement..

As long as we have the likes of Shay and Bramble I doubt this will change. They have done it under every manager and I really think they are too thick to try otherwise...

Edited by Isegrim

"Mmmm. Me kick ball good. Me kick ball long."

Thick as fucking pigs cack, that lad. But as I've said countless times, someone should be taking him to one side and telling him off for it. He's either being encouraged to do it, or he's not being discouraged from doing it. Either way it's the fault of the coaches that it's not getting put right.

"Mmmm. Me kick ball good. Me kick ball long."

Thick as fucking pigs cack, that lad. But as I've said countless times, someone should be taking him to one side and telling him off for it. He's either being encouraged to do it, or he's not being discouraged from doing it. Either way it's the fault of the coaches that it's not getting put right.

In recent games, he's not done badly for us. However tonight, he confirmed why we'll never get too excited by him or give him much slack. In those situations he's a championship player punching above his weight - the best we can ever hope from him.

We will never challenge whilst the fat twat is in charge

But hes the 5th best fat twat in the league...

At least we can be safe in the knowledge when they finally knock up some silverware for this we will be champions with that c*nt as our chairman.

If common sense prevailed, the board would offer Roeder his old job in the academy back and ask him to stay in the job till the end of the season. Meanwhile, the board could be actively trying to bring in a replacement. However, we all know this club is run with no forward planning so I expect Roeder to be sacked a week before the season starts and replaced by Robson Green.

I think that now the injury list is diminishing and more and more players are availalable it's becoming increasingly apparent that Roeder does not seem to have the abilities needed to motivate, assemble, and mould them into a workmanlike team.

When you see the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd. etal stroking the ball around to players in open spaces and moving like a well-oiled machine and at times beautiful to watch, you have to think why the hell can't we do that, after all they're just running around and kicking a fucking ball.

Is it because we are like a wheel that hasn't fallen off but has too many broken spokes to run smoothly and the repair-man isn't a qualified spokes-man. <_<

I think that now the injury list is diminishing and more and more players are availalable it's becoming increasingly apparent that Roeder does not seem to have the abilities needed to motivate, assemble, and mould them into a workmanlike team.

When you see the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd. etal stroking the ball around to players in open spaces and moving like a well-oiled machine and at times beautiful to watch, you have to think why the hell can't we do that, after all they're just running around and kicking a fucking ball.

Is it because we are like a wheel that hasn't fallen off but has too many broken spokes to run smoothly and the repair-man isn't a qualified spokes-man. :D

you forgot to add Luton, Wimbledon, Oxford, QPR, Coventry, Southampton, Ipswich, Norwich, West Brom,

Leicester, Watford..... to name a few, who all did this when they won trophies and qualified for europe when we did not, when we had a shit board.

Why not ? Oh.....its because you didn't know <_<<_<<_<B)

...and another thing; Leazes Mag, come out with an excuse for this you know nowt cunt.

<_<<_<B)

and how many times have you seen NUFC play, from Northern Ireland, you stupid twat <_<:D:D

I am pleased for you that you think being knocked out of a european competition is far more a disgrace than the 86 clubs who didn't even qualify ....

What an arsehole.

:lol::lol:

Never mind. Your bum chums will no doubt defend you tomorrow, as they are as stupid as you..... :lol:

Is it because we are like a wheel that hasn't fallen off but has too many broken spokes to run smoothly and the repair-man isn't a qualified spokes-man. :lol:

you forgot to add Luton, Wimbledon, Oxford, QPR, Coventry, Southampton, Ipswich, Norwich, West Brom,

Leicester, Watford..... to name a few, who all did this when they won trophies and qualified for europe when we did not, when we had a shit board.

Why not ? Oh.....its because you didn't know :DB)<_<:D

<_<

<_<

:lol:

...and another thing; Leazes Mag, come out with an excuse for this you know nowt cunt.

<_<<_<B)

and how many times have you seen NUFC play, from Northern Ireland, you stupid twat <_<:D:D

I am pleased for you that you think being knocked out of a european competition is far more a disgrace than the 86 clubs who didn't even qualify ....

What an arsehole.

Never mind. Your bum chums will no doubt defend you tomorrow, as they are as stupid as you..... :lol:

My, SLP hides that Northern Irish accent well. :unsure:

You been drinking Leazes by any chance?

<_<<_<B)

What an arsehole.

Christ Almighty, just when I thought you couldn't embarrass yourself any more. Kudos.

You want your fucking head read.

Is it because we are like a wheel that hasn't fallen off but has too many broken spokes to run smoothly and the repair-man isn't a qualified spokes-man. :D

Why not ? Oh.....its because you didn't know <_<<_<<_<B)

HELLO, it's LeazesMag speaking out of his arse-hole again.

Well this time I will endeavour to lower myself to his low-level of intelligence, which will be extremely difficult as I've never crawled in a sewer-pipe before

SO, not only do you have a low-level of intelligence LeazesMag, you are also absolutely fucking stupid.

If you read my post before you started spouting your shit-nonsense you would have seen that I used the word 'etal'.

'Etal' is a scholarly abbreviation of the Latin phrase 'Et Alia' which means 'and others' and is commonly used when you don't want to name 'all the others'.

Do you get it stupid, using 'etal' covered all those 'other names' you mention.

You should give a little thought to what kind of shit you want to try and shovel my way in case there's a fucking big hole in your shovel and you're going to get the shit all over your boots.

Your lack of intelligence is only surpassed by your overwhelming egotistical stupidity and fixations.

I'm not loathe to say this but you are the stupidist fucking person I've ever met outside a fucking loony-bin.

And I'm sure we are going to enjoy your shit-stupid attempts to do some damage control now that the shits hit the fan and it's all over you.

<_<<_<B)

What an arsehole.

You fucking tit. :unsure: Is SLP from North Shields, Northern Ireland then?

There you go again, wittering about 86 other clubs. "86 other clubs in the league would fucking LOVE to get the chance to bend over and part their cheeks for Louis Van Gaal. Just think yourself lucky we were even in a position to do that!" That's the extent of your ambition for this club.

Bramble is basically a physically and technically excellent defender, but that means nothing if you have no brain or terrible concentration. Roeder will probably stick up for him though as always.

Yep thanks Titus, thanks for preparing for the match by spending last Saturday night/Sunday morning in Devil's advocates titty bar in Norwich, buying tarts bottles of champagne with your brother, the perfect profesional conduct we've come to expect.

It is blatantly obvious Roeder didnt have a clue. When Huntington was getting raped time and again the only one offering him any support was Duff. So what does thick twat do he takes duff off. It was also blatantly obvious we needed to attack on the wings so what does thick twat do he decides a team of central midfielders will do the trick. With 25 minutes to go when everyone could see we wouldn't score with that team if we played till a week on Thursday he should have taken off Huntington and Butt/ Parker and Sibierski. Put Nzogbia on the left moving Duff back put Emre in the middle and Milner on the wing and Dyer up front with Martins. He is such a useless cock end.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

<_<<_<B)

What an arsehole.

Glad you seem so jolly considering "that performance".