New shirt: Strip tease

Jimbo

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really wasn't worth all the carry on that we've had this week but I do really like it. Echo the sentiments about liking the mostly black style aswell.

Collar is horrible. Need to see it up close or whatever to know for sure.

Look closely at the image, as opposed to posting a new image, what they've done is tried to reposition the jigsaw pieces that they initially cut out.

Idiots.

It's alright. Wouldn't buy it like. Occasionally get the training gear, shorts etc. for playing footie in when it gets reduced. Prefer continental stuff - Juve, Barca, etc. though. My soopafan badge was revoked a while ago tbh.

Looks quality on Wez's avatar just above, that big picture looks rubbish - mainly because the black on the sponsor is a different shade to the one on the stripes. :lol:

I prefer more white to more black if anything. Although what happened to the old style kits when it was a nice balance between both, ie just simple stripes?!

Jesus fucking wept, the things they'll do to sell shirts :lol:

Buy The Shirt - Live The Dream!

0,,10278~3163244,00.jpg

Buy the new home shirt and you could be playing at St. James' Park on Saturday 12th May 2007.

Be managed by either Peter Beardsley or John Beresford in what will be a chance in a lifetime match.

Experience the thrill of walking out onto the pitch in one of the most magnificent stadiums in the premiership where previous legends like Alan Shearer, Malcolm Macdonald, Jackie Milburn, Pedro & Bez have all played.

All you have to do is order the New Newcastle United home shirt from midday on Friday, March 23 at www.nufc.co.uk or on 0870 442 1892 (Order by 20th April 2007 for Kit Launch Day delivery, terms & conditions apply) or purchase from any of the Official Club Stores from Launch Day Wednesday 2nd May to Sunday 6th May 2007, answer the question and tie breaker and you could be one of the team playing on Saturday 12th May 2007.

Source: http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1000839,00.html

164100b1a6f9fep0.jpg

Like it, huge improvement over the current bling bling shirt.

Looks shit on Owen, Looks photoshopt tbh

but there it looks lush,

thank :lol: fuck

The errors at .cock are hilarious!!! I love Shola modeling for the ladies wear...

product_2.jpg

Edit: Can't post an image of the whole screen... Scott Parker is modeling children's wear... and there's this fit girl for the bedroom section...

She wasn't on offer when I was in Newcastle!!!

Edited by newcastlebootboy