New shirt: Strip tease

Jimbo

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in silverlink the other day and i saw some lad wearing a toon top of which I've not seen before (training top or other- wise). It was in this design:

Newcastle-Away.jpg

But more purple-ly (swap green bits for purple and dark-green bits for dark purple. Photoshoppers get crackin!) with a white polo-shirt like a collar.

I thought nothing more of it until it was mentioned that the new kit may be purple.

slight change in the info over at .com...

The "away" kit is a purple colour (described as maroon by some observers) which Adidas confirm has a provisional release date of August 22nd 2008.

Bearing that date in mind, I don't expect to see any sneaky previews for at least another month.

If you want to see the new Adidas templates (you can't get old ones) just have a look at most MLS teams kits, since their season starts in March/April.

I hope the "maroon/purple" away kit has this colour and is not too "pinky"...

th_coloradorapidshome.jpg

this Adidas template below is mostly used for club teams this season unless they have a special thing/deal like Marseille

th_rslhomeback.jpg

th_rslhomefront.jpg

the shirt could be in 1 "main" colour with just the slim trim having another or like here in diffrent variations.

This template used by Mexico aswell as some Goalie kits is my favourite (I like these curved lines)

th_mexicogoaliefront.jpg

the actual top though is shit.... looks like 2 deliberately different tops have been glued together!!!

you seen it like?

not speaking for COB but i believe he was speaking about this...

th_mexicogoaliefront.jpg

how the fuck can they get away with the keeper kit being so similar to the outfield players? I thought it had to be a considerable contrast? :lol:

i'm just amazed that Chelsea who play in Royal Blue and have an away kit of Black have chosen one of their keeper shirts to be Navy Blue.

Yellow, Green, Red, White, Purple, etc.. would have been a decent contrast but Navy Blue?

They'll never fucking wear it!

Yeh i thought they made Golf gear not football :lol:

They aren't renowned for golf gear. They make basketball kits and stuff like that, don't they? Good quality stuff like, the jogging pants and that sort of thing.