New shirt: Strip tease

Jimbo

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe give it a few F5's. Appeared for me straight away the 2nd time too.

Looks like there's a thick white collar, white adidas stripes and a blue colour for the sleeves.

edit :

or I could just post the pic

5349509a8057532238l.jpg

I'll hazard a guess that the keeper top is yellow then... :D

From what we can see, the away kit looks to echo to the blue and maroon hooped jobbie from 95/96 - possibly stripes though.

Wonder if it'll bare any similarities to the striped effort adidas did for Crystal Palace a few years back? :rip:

EDIT: Crystal_Palace_1996-1998.gif

Looks better than the last effort but it's still corporate shite that you have to pay to get to most of the decent content.

Being 'prettier' doesn't make it any better.

The Wigan jersey is made by Champion??? Interesting.

No. They are making the Wigan strip.

My apologies! I am usually careful about that sort of thing. Please keep in mind that it is a bit early over here and the coffee hasn't kicked in as of yet. For the record, should I use "kit" or "strip"?

And thanks for the defence T-Keith.

No need to apologise (or should that be apologize :rip: ) . We knew what you meant. At least you can spell unlike some on here :D

Is anyone tempted by the shirt and ticket offer for the Valenica game? As I've just booked my travel lodge for the weekend however, I would be looking for two tickets, do you think they would let me get another seat next to my free ticket?

Is anyone tempted by the shirt and ticket offer for the Valenica game? As I've just booked my travel lodge for the weekend however, I would be looking for two tickets, do you think they would let me get another seat next to my free ticket?

I would imagine it's still going spare but you might want to wait a week or so until the apparent debacle over season tickets has died down a bit. The new strip is purple or maroon according to .com btw.

I agree not looking too nice. At least it's in proper contrast with the home shirt. 2 years running where home and away haven't clashed at all must a record!

Looks like the Fiorentina top.

Does indeed... I think it looks good :D

The white bit around the collar looks very similar to the new Liverpool home kit. If we are following their design, I hope we have the embroided old badge on the back of the shirt similar to the way they've got the old style Liver Bird logo....

Looks like the Fiorentina top.

Does indeed... I think it looks good :lol:

The white bit around the collar looks very similar to the new Liverpool home kit. If we are following their design, I hope we have the embroided old badge on the back of the shirt similar to the way they've got the old style Liver Bird logo....

:D

:rip:

Well it doesn't look like Chelsea kit, does it Tom? And they're the only other adidas supplied team in the Premiership :D