New shirt: Strip tease

Jimbo

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno about anyone else, but I procured a new away shirt today....

Definitely is purple rather than blue - still like it though ;)

Anyone order it off the official website with the offer for a free ticket for the Valencia game? Do they just give you a ticket or a voucher for one?

I ordered mines off the official site and all that came was the shirt....no ticket for Valencia game in package.

new-spurs-kits.gif

We get 3 new kits every season, 4 last year.

We are in the champions league when it comes to fleecing the fans!

I was under the impression Premierleague clubs changed their home strips once every two seasons and their away/third kit every season?

new-spurs-kits.gif

I was under the impression Premierleague clubs changed their home strips once every two seasons and their away/third kit every season?

No they ditched that about 3/4 seasons ago under the guise of copyright protection.

Its a fucking disgrace but our fans lap it up.

new-spurs-kits.gif

No they ditched that about 3/4 seasons ago under the guise of copyright protection.

Its a fucking disgrace but our fans lap it up.

it is mental to think that the basic design won't change that much, but every year fans across the country spend a fortune on new shirts.

I reckon I'm only going to buy the strips I like from now on. Prefer to wear this baby from now on

02622.gif

(not my shirt, just a pic of one from the net.)

Are you ashamed of your incredibly garish duvet cover?

Do you struggle to comprehend the concept of reading or what?

It was just a bit of banter Jon-t.

new-spurs-kits.gif

That's an adidas charter Dave and not a Premier League one...

As far as I'm aware, it was one of the main reasons why Nike won the contract for Man Utd rather than adidas when their Umbro deal was up. Fucking disgrace really - that said, if the fans are willing to pay....

But Nike do have home kits for two season as well... at least ManU and Arsenal do for example. Seems to simply depend on the club rather than the brand.

Yeah but from what I've heard the 2-season decision for Nike is at the club's discretion.. adidas themselves have bounded the ruling that they will only change a home shirt every other year. Quite noble really when you consider they are stopping themselves raking in more cash..

That said, we never had a regular 3rd shirt before adidas though...

• 4 months later...
West Ham's financial wobbles have eased after the club announced a new shirt-sponsorship deal with Isle of Man bookmaker SBOBET.

The new-look kit will be seen for the first time when Zola's side host Tottenham on 8th December.

the new kit will actually be officially unveiled on 6th december...