New shirt: Strip tease

Jimbo

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh i thought they made Golf gear not football ;)

They aren't renowned for golf gear. They make basketball kits and stuff like that, don't they? Good quality stuff like, the jogging pants and that sort of thing.

Ah right that's just where I recognised it from, I'd never heard of them doing football strips.

The Wigan jersey is made by Champion??? Interesting.

No. They are making the Wigan strip.

He's American man leave him be :lol:

My apologies! I am usually careful about that sort of thing. Please keep in mind that it is a bit early over here and the coffee hasn't kicked in as of yet. For the record, should I use "kit" or "strip"?

And thanks for the defence T-Keith.

My apologies! I am usually careful about that sort of thing. Please keep in mind that it is a bit early over here and the coffee hasn't kicked in as of yet. For the record, should I use "kit" or "strip"?

Uniform. :lol:

Why interesting? All part of the same group these days aren't they? Shirts were made by Umbro last season and JJB the year before.

Aren't all these companies under Mike Ashley's umbrella?

Speaking of which, I did hear that the reason Lonsdale stopped producing both the Sunderland and Blackburn kits as of this time last year was because of Ashley buying NUFC. Conflict of interests and all that and he did some deal with both clubs signing them over to Umbro

Why interesting? All part of the same group these days aren't they? Shirts were made by Umbro last season and JJB the year before.

Aren't all these companies under Mike Ashley's umbrella?

It might be a "US Thing" but Champion is seen as a product that isn't as quality as others for example Adidas or Nike and I have never seen it associated with the sport of football/soccer (the coffee is kicking in :lol: ). As a matter of fact, I went to the Champion website and did a key word search for soccer and all that came up was a pair of women's shorts and women's tank tops. I can't think of a team in any professional sports league in the US having their uniforms made by Champion and the only affiliation that they have with sports in the US is on the collegiate level.

Some interesting facts: Champion invented the hoodie and the sports bra.

I tried to find corporate information regarding Champion and only saw that it is a company under Hanes.

New Liverpool Away... born out of the late 1980s - I swear that goalkeeper jersey is one of Grobbelaar's old ones rebadged. It's uncanny... :D

liverpool_08_09_away_adidas_kit_leaked.jpg

The keepers top is by far the best thing about that tbf.

Agreed - i'm half hoping our 'change' keeper shirt follows the same lines.

maybe give it a few F5's. Appeared for me straight away the 2nd time too.

Looks like there's a thick white collar, white adidas stripes and a blue colour for the sleeves.

edit :

or I could just post the pic

5349509a8057532238l.jpg

Edited by Barney