New shirt: Strip tease

Jimbo

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More predominantly black > More predominantly white tbh

Aye, definitely agree there.

Agree as well - I've always thought that the current one has too much white. :unsure:

Today's wonderful insight..........we weren't expecting that at all, were we? :icon_lol:

04.jpg

:D

I suppose we get the other arm tomorrow :unsure:

If we're really lucky we might see a sock!

:unsure:

Is that really the typeface for the numbers on the back? I realise it's trying to be a bit continental or something, but we might as well just use Comic Sans and be done with it...

Is that actually it like?

Nobby won't comment then if it does turn out like that he will claim to be "ITK" and if it doesn't he will just say thats what he thought it might look like. :unsure:

The kids on N-O have a 20+ page thread wanking over a collar, sleeve and a sock.

Jesus Wept.

Did you see the lad throwing a bit of a spaz because the page on .cock was failing to load just before midnight? :unsure:

The kids on N-O have a 20+ page thread wanking over a collar, sleeve and a sock.

Jesus Wept.

I've wanked over many a sock in my time.

My money's either on the other sleeve, the other sock or, if we're lucky, a bit of the shorts.....

As Cath said earlier in the thread, we all know that the main bit of the shirt will be the last bit these cock-knockers reveal.

They're a bunch of fucking mongs tbh - do they think a stunt like this is going to increase their popularity?? :unsure: