New shirt: Strip tease

Jimbo

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For people who are not to bothered or think the whole process is a waste of time, its certainly keeping you occupied. 7 pages on this shit... :angry:

22 pages so far over at N-O....

And they're busy discussing the fact that oddly the 'crazy adidas ball' is not on the sleeve! <_<

Im glad its not it looks Gash :woosh:

Guest Patrokles

Its funny people saying how shit the marketing ploy is for this yet it has created over 30 pages of discussion between 2 forums <_<

Exactly.

Its funny people saying how shit the marketing ploy is for this yet it has created over 30 pages of discussion between 2 forums :angry:

By that kind of logic, the UK will win Eurovision this year by a record margin.

...<_<

I quite like them - they're a bit 'different' to the norm. Better than just being a slight change from this seasons effort. :angry:

On the whole, so far, the kit is getting a big thumbs up from me <_<

I quite like them - they're a bit 'different' to the norm. Better than just being a slight change from this seasons effort. :woosh:

On the whole, so far, the kit is getting a big thumbs up from me :angry:

If the stripes carry even slightly down or even look remotely cohesive with the shorts i wont be happy, i like plain black shorts,

Its looking very modern so far,

Its one of those <_< in ten years though

To be fair, the royal blue 'european' kit from last season had white carrying through from the shirt onto the shorts and I thought it worked well :angry:

Speaking of that kit, does anyone know any place where you can buy the shirt from these days? <_<

To be fair, the royal blue 'european' kit from last season had white carrying through from the shirt onto the shorts and I thought it worked well :angry:

Speaking of that kit, does anyone know any place where you can buy the shirt from these days? <_<

I bought one from the club shop about four weeks into this season for the bargain price of 15 quid!

Edited by sammynb

Its looking like it could be nice like,

Im liking the black theme, it reflects our bleak season,

Also makes look a bit evil , like those bastards from the mighty duck films <_<