Help Me Folks!!

Thompson

Evening all.. Quick question - I've managed to forget me MSN password, and cannit reset it as i've also forgot the answer to me secret question thing.. Stupid fucker i am..

Anyone kna if it's poss to find it out? Or can anyone hack into me account or some such nonsense like that?!

Evening all.. Quick question - I've managed to forget me MSN password, and cannit reset it as i've also forgot the answer to me secret question thing.. Stupid fucker i am..

Anyone kna if it's poss to find it out? Or can anyone hack into me account or some such nonsense like that?!

:lol: Yeah I have a program which can hack MSN, what I need from you is a list of all email, bank and associated account IDs and passwords you use so that I can set the software up before you use it.

:lol: Yeah I have a program which can hack MSN, what I need from you is a list of all email, bank and associated account IDs and passwords you use so that I can set the software up before you use it.

Hang on dude, i'll just get my info together and I'll PM it to you.....

dont forget the passwords for bigass.com, sweetcheeks.co.uk and of course youngdumbandfullof.com

:D Yeah I have a program which can hack MSN, what I need from you is a list of all email, bank and associated account IDs and passwords you use so that I can set the software up before you use it.

dont forget the passwords for bigass.com, sweetcheeks.co.uk and of course youngdumbandfullof.com

Don't you currently host all of those? :lol:

do you want hornygranny.com too ?