Robinson

The Fish

has scored...

1625: GOAL Tottenham 2-0 Watford

You'll think I'm joking here but believe me, I'm not... Paul Robinson's free-kick from his own half is left by Watford defender Lloyd Doyley, bounces and then sails over Watford keeper Ben Foster's head. Unbelievable. England's number one scores against his deputy. Training should be fun this week.

:lol:

Nice to see Citeh winning today. First cos it was against Boro, and second, cos they don't now play us having not won in forever. Cos we all know what that usually means. :lol:

Was thinking the same myself, if any team or player ever needs to break a bad run of one sort or another we will always help out!

he's a reasonable keeper, nothing special.

That can also be said in regards to Foster too.

Aye, it seems he's not so good with long range free kicks

:lol:

Nice to see Citeh winning today. First cos it was against Boro, and second, cos they don't now play us having not won in forever. Cos we all know what that usually means. :lol:

I see 10,000 smogs must have been on their way to Old Trafford to get there early..... :D<_<

Why was Foster stood where he was anyway? Even without the abnormal bounce, that still had a chance of beating him from there.

Had a bet on that he would concede to the opponent keeper?