NUFC VS CHARLTON

Tom

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are just shit.

Defenders who cannot defend, wingers who cannot cross and strikers who cannot score its looking great isn't it.

And as for Emre and Billy Elliott in the middle of the park fuck knows what they actually do.

Kneejerk? Hell yeah, but watching this shite just is too depressing!

Who gave the penalty away?

Solano.

Been a cracking player for us and from all accounts a top professional....

But should he get a new contract?

Without some of the very lucky points we collected in January (when the injury crisis was at its worst) we would be in really deep shit now...

Still plenty of time for that.

I literally just put 5 live on and heard "and there's the whistle at the valley charlton have won this game"

I've turned it off now :lol:

I knew we'd lose this. Dyer was making excuses in advance after the AZ game. :lol:

Meh. We won't get relegated so that's another £20m at least. I can't see Roeder keeping his job to be honest.....

Sounded like another weak performance, we've lacked a player who can take the game by the scruff of the neck or even try and motivate those around him and we can hardly rely on the man on the touch line for that.

2 weeks till the next match.

Dunno if that is good or bad?

I don't care. We are in no man's land in the table. We are too comfortable ahead of the relegation zone and have lost - just when we got our "easy" run of games - contact to the top half of the table. Pathetic.

Edited by Isegrim

If self-destruction was the name of the game Newcastle would be winning trophies.

Another classic example of a match there to be won and what do Newcastle do?...... why they self-destruct.