NUFC VS CHARLTON

Tom

Goodbye Ambition & passion

Hello! Mid table obscurity! :lol:

"Hello! Mid table obscurity"??? :D

With the exception of a couple of decent seasons under Robson we have been a mid table team for the best part of the last 10 years..

5th best average team tbh.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 weeks till the next match.

Dunno if that is good or bad?

I don't care. We are in no man's land in the table. We are too comfortable ahead of the relegation zone and have lost - just when we got our "easy" run of games - contact to the top half of the table. Pathetic.

Toward the end he was trying to sneak into the dugout old rodent, but no one would give up thier seat. :lol:

Hello! Mid table obscurity! :lol:

"Hello! Mid table obscurity"??? :D

With the exception of a couple of decent seasons under Robson we have been a mid table team for the best part of the last 10 years..

13th, 13th, 11th, 11th, 4th, 3rd, 5th, 14th, 7th, (Currently 11th) under Shepherd.

Still, it could be worse, we could be selling locally born England players etc.

Roeder's not good enough, never has been and never will be, however from Fat Fred's point of view, he's cheap, manageable and "understands the club" so unless we continue to lose every game till the end of the season i'd expect Shepherd to give him another season to waste...

untill sacking him part way through the season with no "plan" in place and we throw another year down the drain.

Or probably the only other option to enter the thick skull of Freddie will be to go and talk to Shearer and see if he's up for the job yet. Because he's a geordie and really undertands the club!

However of the two options i'd give Shearer a crack over Roeder anytime.

Roeder's not good enough, never has been and never will be, however from Fat Fred's point of view, he's cheap, manageable and "understands the club" so unless we continue to lose every game till the end of the season i'd expect Shepherd to give him another season to waste...

untill sacking him part way through the season with no "plan" in place and we throw another year down the drain.

Or probably the only other option to enter the thick skull of Freddie will be to go and talk to Shearer and see if he's up for the job yet. Because he's a geordie and really undertands the club!

100% agreement !

Hello! Mid table obscurity! :D

"Hello! Mid table obscurity"??? <_<

13th, 13th, 11th, 11th, 4th, 3rd, 5th, 14th, 7th, (Currently 11th) under Shepherd.

More nonsense being spouted by the fuckwits on here I see. 8,725 other teams below us would love to be in our position of playing in Europe regularly season after season.

How many England internationals do you see the likes of Whitley Bay or Hebburn Town signing?

You and your chums on here really are fucking clueless :lol:

Hello! Mid table obscurity! :D

"Hello! Mid table obscurity"??? <_<

More nonsense being spouted by the fuckwits on here I see. 8,725 other teams below us would love to be in our position of playing in Europe regularly season after season.

How many England internationals do you see the likes of Whitley Bay or Hebburn Town signing?

You and your chums on here really are fucking clueless :lol:

Do season tickets at Whitley Bay cost near on £500?

More and more I am beginning to doubt Roeders ability to get the best out of the players at his disposal, motivate them into a winning team, and recognize when it is time to make changes.

Sibierski was ineffective today, Martins was like a damp-squib, Milner's crosses were again awful, Gooch was scary, Zoggy should have been brought on long before he was.

Another disgusting result.

More and more I am beginning to doubt Roeders ability to get the best out of the players at his disposal, motivate them into a winning team, and recognize when it is time to make changes.

Sibierski was ineffective today, Martins was like a damp-squib, Milner's crosses were again awful, Gooch was scary, Zoggy should have been brought on long before he was.

Another disgusting result.

Roeder cannot, and will not take this club forward, the job is too big for him, the only answer is to get rid at the end of the season.

It's the eqivalent of giving Ince the Man Utd job. I know we're desperate, but how about letting Shearer learn his trade first.

It's the eqivalent of giving Ince the Man Utd job. I know we're desperate, but how about letting Shearer learn his trade first.

More like giving Keane the manu job (before he went where he did) or an actual manu legend who has not long retired than a prick like Ince who although a good player was nowhere near as good as he thought he was!

Anyway i'm not saying Shearer is my no.1 choice i'm saying because of the fat clown who runs this club then your choices are likely to be Roeder or Shearer!

More like giving Keane the manu job (before he went where he did) or an actual manu legend who has not long retired than a prick like Ince who although a good player was nowhere near as good as he thought he was!

Anyway i'm not saying Shearer is my no.1 choice i'm saying because of the fat clown who runs this club then your choices are likely to be Roeder or Shearer!

Yes I thought of Keane a few seconds later, but couldn't be arsed changing it. Ince was a legened at Man U btw prick or otherwise. Take your point about fatty.

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder:

"They couldn't cope with the shape of our midfield in the first half and the only disappointment was that we failed to create or convert any chances.

"Obafemi then has a fantastic chance to score early in the second half and I was quite amazed that he didn't score or even hit the target - and what do you know, two or three minutes later and we're behind.

"I was pleased with our reaction after the midweek defeat though and we won't let our season peter out. There is no danger of that, I won't allow it to happen."

"They couldn't cope with the shape of our midfield in the first half and the only disappointment was that we failed to create or convert any chances.

"Obafemi then has a fantastic chance to score early in the second half and I was quite amazed that he didn't score or even hit the target - and what do you know, two or three minutes later and we're behind.

"I was pleased with our reaction after the midweek defeat though and we won't let our season peter out. There is no danger of that, I won't allow it to happen."

7th is looking a looooong way away at the moment. :lol:

:lol:

:D

<_<

:lol:

<_<

<_<

You can see he's living in his 'own little world'. :D