10 points from safety, is it enough?

Scottish Mag

West Brom were relegated in 2005 with 43 points highest tally to go down on so i would say yes we ARE still in danger of going down and unless the players realise sharpish get off thier arses and do something about it theres a good chance it will happen

WE CANNOT AND MUST NOT RELY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF TEAMS BELOW US

Bollocks. There's a slim chance it will happen. And West Brom STAYED UP in 2005 on 34 points.

Edited by alex

West Brom were relegated in 2005 with 43 points highest tally to go down on so i would say yes we ARE still in danger of going down and unless the players realise sharpish get off thier arses and do something about it theres a good chance it will happen

WE CANNOT AND MUST NOT RELY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF TEAMS BELOW US

West Ham went down with the highest points tally with 42 in 2002/03.

• 2 weeks later...

The Man City result will decide it, a win and we will more or less def be safe however if we get beat it we will have to go to Sheff Utd on a run of 4 games without a win in the league, and knowing Arsenal are up next, and I am sure a few arses will start twitching..

7 points from safety now. It's unlikely but not impossible we'll go down. We have to improve our form NOW or we'll not get another point this season.

The frightening thing about this is where we could have been but for some very fortuitous results as well. And thank fuck for our injury problems which actually improved us! Roeder and Shepherd have taken this club to the brink.

Arsenal and Chelsea at home, Sheff Utd and Pompey away in our next four matches. We will be lucky to get anything from these matches. No goals in our last 4 matches :o

We better hope Man City beat Charlton on Friday night... ;)

Arsenal and Chelsea at home, Sheff Utd and Pompey away in our next four matches. We will be lucky to get anything from these matches. No goals in our last 4 matches :o

Aye, four matches where I personally expect us to get fuck all. Maybe a draw against Arsenal as we always do well at home against them for some reason, but the rest I expect nul point.

I can't see anymore than 2 points here..Draw with Arsenal and Pompey.

• 9 months later...
I'm sorry to keep saying it and sound like a stuck record but those who thought no change was needed should wake up to where we've been left.

That was the manager,now for the team! minus one or two that is, it has to be extreme to move away from this shite

I'm sorry to keep saying it and sound like a stuck record but those who thought no change was needed should wake up to where we've been left.

Demoralised and with no manager? Let the good times roll.