Sign in to follow this  
Happy Face

If you had 6 months to live....

Travel the world, stop going to the gym, brazenly chat up lads who are clearly out of my league, set up a 24-hour delivery hotline from the Kettle Chips factory straight to my front door... actually, those sound like pretty decent life tips generally. :lol:

take out a massive loan and drive across the states, take part in every extreme sport I could, gamble, take drugs and the usual "don't do that think of the consequences" shit

Travel the world, stop going to the gym, brazenly chat up lads who are clearly out of my league, set up a 24-hour delivery hotline from the Kettle Chips factory straight to my front door... actually, those sound like pretty decent life tips generally. :D

Yes! <_<

:lol:

All rather self absorbed aren't you, would you not give your family a cuddle, record a message for the wake, settle all your finances so the burden isn't left. That sort of thing.

All rather self absorbed aren't you, would you not give your family a cuddle, record a message for the wake, settle all your finances so the burden isn't left. That sort of thing.

Fuck that, i'm the one who is going to die!

I'd tell everyone who has pissed me off exactly what I thought of them, spend time with the people who matter to me, travel to the places left on "the list" have a big fuck off party and make sure the cats were sorted out with a good home.

I'd tell everyone who has pissed me off exactly what I thought of them, spend time with the people who matter to me, travel to the places left on "the list" have a big fuck off party and make sure the cats were sorted out with a good home.

so you're not going to have them mummifed and placed in your coffin at your feet?

so you're not going to have them mummifed and placed in your coffin at your feet?

Now that would just be cruel! :lol:

Now that would just be cruel! :unsure:

Which roughly translated means Cath's thinking "Hmmmm....good idea!!!" :unsure:

Now that would just be cruel! :unsure:

Which roughly translated means Cath's thinking "Hmmmm....good idea!!!" :unsure:

:D

It's lucky apparently. Although not for the cat.

Lucky - being stuffed?

Which sort of leads me to my other thought just now...I can just picture Cath walking into the taxidermists shop, proudly announcing: "Here you, I want my pussy stuffed now!"

Er...I'll get me coat. :unsure:

Lucky - being stuffed?

Which sort of leads me to my other thought just now...I can just picture Cath walking into the taxidermists shop, proudly announcing: "Here you, I want my pussy stuffed now!"

Er...I'll get me coat. :unsure:

I've already flung it out of the door for you :unsure:

Lucky - being stuffed?

Er...I'll get me coat. :D

My coat? Or your pussy? :unsure:

Lucky - being stuffed?

Er...I'll get me coat. :icon_lol:

My coat? Or your pussy? :D

YOUR COAT!! :unsure: