LeazesMag is a...

Baggio

he probably means that he admires the fact I know what I am talking about, unlike wankers like yourself who say they have supported the club but haven't. Whatever.

Well I never, another inane comment by the person who doesn't seem to realise that by trying to demean people he merely magnifies the pathetic image of himself that he has already established.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he probably means that he admires the fact I know what I am talking about, unlike wankers like yourself who say they have supported the club but haven't. Whatever.

Well I never, another inane comment by the person who doesn't seem to realise that by trying to demean people he merely magnifies the pathetic image of himself that he has already established.

Unfortunately for you, you stupid arsehole, it's also true.

Edited by LeazesMag

If it's something Leazes strongly believes in,................... then, yes, I admire his staunchness in maintaining his opinion in the face of disagreement.

So, you admire his staunchness in maintaining his opinion that....... I know nothing about Newcastle United, ........that I haven't seen many games, ..........that I am a KK bandwagon jumper, ......that I can't answer his questions,....... that I know nothing before or since 1992,........ that I know little about the club, .......that I know nothing about the current board,...... that I pretend to be a supporter, ................even in the face of disagreement from a bloke who supported Newcastle before he was born.

It may well be something that Leazes strongly believes in, but that doesn't make it true, accurate, factual, or even close except in his own tunnel-visioned outlook directed towards the opinions and comments of others.

:lol:

Do you still claim that your post was edited on the old board by the way?

well, as it has been done before, Mark Bodie, a lack of integrity by you [or your admin etc] would hardly be surprising, as you or some of your admin wankers have demonstrated a lack of integrity, and altered posts by myseld and others on previous occasions. Such a comment would hardly be posted by me in all seriousness, unless I was pissed or better still, taking the piss, deservedly, out of some of the fuckwits on this forum who actually did defend him.

Incredible.

Btw, I love how you and your "bum chum" HTL love to bring out the "I was only taking the piss" stance whenever you have been shown to be completely sussed. :lol:

Unfortunately for you, you stupid arsehole, it's also true.

Ah yes, yet another inane comment from the pathetic LeazesMag, will he ever have the sense to realize that whenever he tries to demean someone he just sinks deeper in the midden he has dug for himself.

well, as it has been done before, Mark Bodie, a lack of integrity by you [or your admin etc] would hardly be surprising, as you or some of your admin wankers have demonstrated a lack of integrity, and altered posts by myseld and others on previous occasions. Such a comment would hardly be posted by me in all seriousness, unless I was pissed or better still, taking the piss, deservedly, out of some of the fuckwits on this forum who actually did defend him.

The irony of this. ON THE SAME FUCKING PAGE NO LESS :lol:

haha, I like this site, there are so many clueless morons on it and changing posts and avatars is proof of it

*yawn*

Following the pathetic attempt at a fishing expedition, above, this thread should now be locked?

haha, I like this site, there are so many clueless morons on it and changing posts and avatars is proof of it

*yawn*

Following the pathetic attempt at a fishing expedition, above, this thread should now be locked?

Bollocks, it should be stickied if anything. I love LeazesMag's pathetic attempts to explain what he has said.

*yawn*

Bollocks, it should be stickied if anything. I love LeazesMag's pathetic attempts to explain what he has said.

:lol::lol:

Your reasoning does have some merit, I must admit :lol:

*yawn*

True, I feel both sorry and embarrassed for the fucker but its good fun watching him squirm :lol:

It is perhaps churlish of me to post this:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...98634#msg398634

This poor looking situation the club is in right now will correct itself over time if it turns out that Roeder is a good appointment. If he isn't and it doesn't, then I believe Fred should go.

I reckon if the club continues the way it's going and Glenn has to be given the boot the reasoning will be that Roeder was a good appointment because we had to get rid of Souness and the only other alternatives were Steve Bruce or Martin O'Neil and appointing either of them or keeping Graeme would have resulted in us ending up in the conference, hence by comparison it was an excellent appointment in spite of having to watch shite football and languishing in the lower reaches and thus Freddy should stay.

Edited by BlueStar

This poor looking situation the club is in right now will correct itself over time if it turns out that Roeder is a good appointment. If he isn't and it doesn't, then I believe Fred should go.

I reckon if the club continues the way it's going and Glenn has to be given the boot the reasoning will be that Roeder was a good appointment because we had to get rid of Souness and the only other alternatives were Steve Bruce or Martin O'Neil and appointing either of them or keeping Graeme would have resulted in us ending up in the conference, hence by comparison it was an excellent appointment in spite of having to watch shite football and languishing in the lower reaches and thus Freddy should stay.

I think I've been consistant on this (someone can go and check :lol: ) but Portly Freddie had no real alternative but give Rodders the job permanently. Rodders far exceeded expectations last season and had Freddie given the job to someone else, and that person had failed then we all know the reaction of the fans towards Shepherd - he would have been slaugtered with everyone screaming 'you should have given it to Roeder you fat fuck' etc etc

*yawn*

True, I feel both sorry and embarrassed for the fucker but its good fun watching him squirm :lol:

I think its good fun watching you avoid commenting or answering things like this

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...2503&st=146

You said:

He knows some things. Others are simply made up on the spot. Some of the things he claims to have happened in the late 70s and 80s just didnt occur and others didnt happen as he remembers them

And I replied:

perhaps you could tell us what they were ?

Unless you prefer to make yourself look a complete utter twat ........

Well ? Why not ?

I bet you that your chum who is backing you up doen't reflect on his own quote

I love LeazesMag's pathetic attempts to explain what he has said.

but doesn't refer to your attempt to explain what you have just said ?

Answer it on your own, gram, without your mates helping you out, or don't you know what exactly you were referring to ?

You couldn't make it up. Or rather, you're having a good try :lol:

Sad to see someone of such magnificent intellect stoop so low :lol:

I think I've been consistant on this (someone can go and check :lol: ) but Portly Freddie had no real alternative but give Rodders the job permanently. Rodders far exceeded expectations last season and had Freddie given the job to someone else, and that person had failed then we all know the reaction of the fans towards Shepherd - he would have been slaugtered with everyone screaming 'you should have given it to Roeder you fat fuck' etc etc

Well he might have run that risk if things didn't pan out but so what? It's not a popularity contest running NUFC, at least it shouldn't be. Employing Roeder as the permanent manager was a moronic move - I said so at the time (unlike Leazes, who it transpires now also backed Souness :lol:), and I'll say it now. I had no problem with the employment of Dalglish, even though that proved unsuccessful, after all.

While I wasn't fortelling relegation or anything completely cataclysmic I was deeply unimpressed with the appointment at the time and spent the weeks before it shouting at the radio on the way back from matches at people phoning in and saying he should be given the job. I don't doubt some people would be saying it should have gone to Glenn if Freddy appointed a different failure, but I think there'd be more people saying he should have appointed one of the big name foreign alternatives to who he ended up with.

Edited by BlueStar

Nobody altered that post by the way. Congratulations on posting my name though. Brilliant.

don't worry about it. As this is a forum that lacks integrity among some of the admin, I just thought it was par for the course.

I don't expect anyone to own up to changing the post, BTW, just as nobody owned up to when I was banned on toonchat for a disagreement on a different forum either.

Nor do I expect the intelligent schoolteacher to explain what exactly I have said about the 80's and 70's that he claims I have "made up". Simple enough question though. Never mind, I'm sure Renton will draw his attention to the fact he would then be making "pathetic attempts to explain what he has said."

Nobody altered that post by the way. Congratulations on posting my name though. Brilliant.

don't worry about it. As this is a forum that lacks integrity among some of the admin, I just thought it was par for the course.

I don't expect anyone to own up to changing the post, BTW, just as nobody owned up to when I was banned on toonchat for a disagreement on a different forum either.

Nor do I expect the intelligent schoolteacher to explain what exactly I have said about the 80's and 70's that he claims I have "made up". Simple enough question though. Never mind, I'm sure Renton will draw his attention to the fact he would then be making "pathetic attempts to explain what he has said."

You have no evidence of that whatsoever, because it's not true.

Just looked back over the thread on the other board. Are you seriously accusing us of changing every single post in that thread? :lol:

........... As this is a forum that lacks integrity among some of the admin,.................

If that is another of your inane opinions?. Perhaps you should be upright enough to name the "some" you mention and not leave us in any doubt as to who you are castng aspersions at.

........... As this is a forum that lacks integrity among some of the admin,.................

If that is another of your inane opinions?. Perhaps you should be upright enough to name the "some" you mention and not leave us in any doubt as to who you are castng aspersions at.

Noelie I really wouldn't bother tbh. :lol:

I think the overuse of 'wankers' and 'arseholes' signals the death throes of a beaten man

I'm no medical man, but how many months/years do these things usually last?

PS LeazesMag is a...Radgina! :lol: