LeazesMag is a...

Baggio

I think the overuse of 'wankers' and 'arseholes' signals the death throes of a beaten man

I'm no medical man, but how many months/years do these things usually last?

PS LeazesMag is a...Radgina! :lol:

:lol: wtf !!!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2ylsoax.jpg

Your name just bears some resemblance to something else he is. Wouldn't worry about not following me, I'm probably the only person on the planet who finds this amusing... :lol:

2ylsoax.jpg

Your name just bears some resemblance to something else he is. Wouldn't worry about not following me, I'm probably the only person on the planet who finds this amusing... :lol:

ok :lol:

2ylsoax.jpg

I find it quite funny. :lol:

To make things simpler maybe someone should sign up as cunt and post in this thread. Sorry Cath etc.

Do you still claim that your post was edited on the old board by the way?

well, as it has been done before, Mark Bodie, a lack of integrity by you [or your admin etc] would hardly be surprising, as you or some of your admin wankers have demonstrated a lack of integrity, and altered posts by myseld and others on previous occasions. Such a comment would hardly be posted by me in all seriousness, unless I was pissed or better still, taking the piss, deservedly, out of some of the fuckwits on this forum who actually did defend him.

Just when I was starting to feel sorry for you, you come up with this little gem :lol:

............................................. I was banned on toonchat............................

WOW! what you were banned for?

I'm sure your explanation will be in your inimitable style and I can hardly wait to read it. :lol:

well, as it has been done before, Mark Bodie, a lack of integrity by you [or your admin etc] would hardly be surprising, as you or some of your admin wankers have demonstrated a lack of integrity, and altered posts by myseld and others on previous occasions. Such a comment would hardly be posted by me in all seriousness, unless I was pissed or better still, taking the piss, deservedly, out of some of the fuckwits on this forum who actually did defend him.

Just when I was starting to feel sorry for you, you come up with this little gem :lol:

:lol: nice one PP. I think you should feel sorry for the intelligent people, like gram, who clearly are attempting to avoid answering what I have asked him.

It would be canny to know what he thinks I have been "making up", and it would also be canny to see him, in Rentons words, attempting to make "pathetic attempts to explain what he has said."

3rd request.

Silence is golden :lol:

Why hasn't Pilchard Chops come over to stick up for him?

I've no idea. Do you need people to stick up for you ?

Why would I need people to stick up for me?

It's not as if I predicted the worst manager at NUFC in my lifetime to be a "top boss" beforehand is it. :lol:

It's not as if I predicted the worst manager at NUFC in my lifetime to be a "top boss" beforehand is it. :lol:

haha.....I believe some of your chums still think he is.... [no editing]

In your liftetime..... :lol:

haha.....I believe some of your chums still think he is.... [no editing]

In your liftetime..... :lol:

Aye, in this whippersnapper's lifetime, not liftetime.

Still, you're always right! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Baggio

:lol: nice one PP. I think you should feel sorry for the intelligent people, like gram, who clearly are attempting to avoid answering what I have asked him.

It would be canny to know what he thinks I have been "making up", and it would also be canny to see him, in Rentons words, attempting to make "pathetic attempts to explain what he has said."

3rd request.

Silence is golden :lol:

Put it this way, there is no way you were at Anfield or the PB's return. Stop embarrassing yourself Leazes. You are meant to be a grown man.

Why bring me into this? You're the one that seems bothered, and its not as if Leazes needs any support as far as I can see. you are all snapping away at him like rabid dogs instead of letting the whole thing die a natural death

No matter what the rights and wrongs are, its the members of this board who constantly dredge the whole thing up again and again. You should all know by now Leazes is like a dog with a bone and quite often seems to hit a raw nerve or two.

Please leave me out of it

Why bring me into this? You're the one that seems bothered, and its not as if Leazes needs any support as far as I can see. you are all snapping away at him like rabid dogs instead of letting the whole thing die a natural death

No matter what the rights and wrongs are, its the members of this board who constantly dredge the whole thing up again and again. You should all know by now Leazes is like a dog with a bone and quite often seems to hit a raw nerve or two.

Please leave me out of it

How's Leazes hit a raw nerve or two? He's been categorically shown to be a liar, and the sad thing is, he just can't admit it. He'd have a lot more respect if he just admitted the truth but no, he would sooner pretend black was white and claim people were altering his posts (not just one post either but a whole thread's worth).

So sorry, I don't intend to let this lie until he admits what he said and stops accusing the admin here of such poor conduct, which is clearly ridiculous. Of course, he won't do this, because the stubborn fool can simply NEVER admit he was wrong, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary. Not only that, but he STILL has the brass neck to criticisise others for supporting Souness. Unbelieveable!

And Leazes, out of interest, why are you hanging around on a forum where the admin change your posts, if that's what you believe they do? Pretty sure I wouldn't want to hang around under those circumstances. I'm not suggesting you disaopear like HTL, I'm just curious that's all.

As for this NE5/LeazesMag stuff, seriously man, you need help. :lol:

............................................. I was banned on toonchat............................

WOW! what you were banned for?

I'm sure your explanation will be in your inimitable style and I can hardly wait to read it. :lol:

You haven't answered MY question LeazesMag, so how come you're always harping on about people not answering yours??

FWIW Leazes can and does talk sense some of the time, and his heart is in the right place re NUFC, but after all the shit he has given me and others about Souness, he deserves what he gets after that quote was discovered.

I think he genuinely doesn't remember posting that though, and really believes that someone has altered his post. I think he's pretty much convinced himself that there's no way that he ever thought or said such a thing about Souness, even though he obviously did.