LeazesMag is a...

Baggio

If you have nowt else to do but let posting on message boards become so important, you - and anyone else like you - must have a sad, sad life, chum .....

Get a life FFS

That is fucking priceless. ;)

And you, my dear, are a bigger cock than the ones I love to nosh on.

:):):lol:

You are one sick puppy meenzer :lol:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have nowt else to do but let posting on message boards become so important, you - and anyone else like you - must have a sad, sad life, chum .....

Get a life FFS

That is fucking priceless. ;)

And you, my dear, are a bigger cock than the ones I love to nosh on.

Oh lordy. :)

............................................. I was banned on toonchat............................

WOW! what you were banned for?

I'm sure your explanation will be in your inimitable style and I can hardly wait to read it. :)

chayton and mags will tell you. Mind, you might be waiting a long time, as long as it appears to take you to impart some of your vast knowledge of the club to members of this board, including myself who has genuinely asked you about Len White, you being reluctant to respond, the reason why being fairly obvious.

LeazesMag's inimitable style as predicted. Typical style of evasion and refusal to answer questions put to him.

MY question was for YOU, not chayton or mags, YOU tell me why you were banned on toonchat.

So what do you want to know about Len White? other than Newcastle bought him from Rotheram for 12,000 quid in 1953 the year I was 21.

That he played 269 times for the club and scored 153 goals.

That he played up front in partnership with Milburn who overshadowed him but he came into his own when Wor Jackie left.

Was on the Cup winning team of 1955 and left for Huddersfield in 1962.

Finished his career at Stockport County.

Died in 1994.

You can get most of your questions answered on Google so what's your point in trying to make out I know nothing about Newcastle United.

Do you really want to know ? Alright, I'll tell you.

I had some sort of disagreement with chayton and mags....which basically ended up with me asking if he gave her one up the shitter.

Can't take a joke ....... ;) so I was banned. When I got back, he edited my posts so it happened again. As happens on here, others joined in, and when I tried to log into toonchat, found I was banned on there too. This sequence is basically correct, so far as I remember. I know chayton didn't know I was banned on toonchat, he told me this, I believe him, and it is all water under the bridge anyway, I don't really want to go over it again, I know it was a bit uncalled for, even though its only a message board.

You asked. There is your answer.

As for Len White, well....if someone asked me about Tony Green, I would say that he was a great little player, with the skills of Beardsley, the pace of Bellamy, fantastic desire, ran all over the pitch, could beat a man on both sides and cross on the run, he had an instant impact on the club, inspiring a team that was bottom of the league in October to one that finished 11th almost single handed and won the player of the seaon by a mile. I would also say I met him - briefly - and had a quick word with him when he was a Newcastle player. I would also say that I bought the book "Cult Heroes" only 3 months ago in Fenwicks when he, MacDonald and Dylan Younger autographed it, along with a few hundred others at least, and shook his hand, the hand of the best footballer I have ever seen that played in the black and white.

What I wouldn't do, is copy and paste a few stats taken from an internet site which proves nothing other than I probably never saw him play and so can't say anything else.

Edited by LeazesMag

I almost feel sorry for him now ;)

Alex, do you think I'm bothered ?

Clearly.

Fuck me he is losing it quicker than i thought, slipped into another "personality"

000a9f20e1ee1382a0520c0jl2.jpg

your posts about Luque in the other thread are impressive jon :)

Leazes, is your site down just now?

Or am I just banned for being an "admin wanker" on here...?

*Edit, I can get on now*

no ritchie you aren't an "admin wanker" at all mate ..... ;)

It is OK now, I don't know what happened, it was only for a few minutes, we've been told invision are revamping the sites and a new look to them is on the way.

I almost feel sorry for him now ;)

Alex, do you think I'm bothered ?

Clearly.

Fuck me he is losing it quicker than i thought, slipped into another "personality"

000a9f20e1ee1382a0520c0jl2.jpg

your posts about Luque in the other thread are impressive jon :lol:

Firstly postS? I think you will find there was ONE post in their about Luque from me. Secondly I was "So fucking happy" that we had finally signed a striker (25th August) when we were desperate for one and he was very highly rated.

Now if you are claiming I should be embarrased then thats quite desperate :):):lol::lol:

Enjoy making yourself look like a tit? You certainly are milking it at the moment so I assume you do.

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest stevieintoon

WHy don't you all just pipe down you pricks. Lets fuckin gann for a pint roond a table and fuckin sort oot who naaz what and why cunts think what.

............................................. I was banned on toonchat............................

I'm sure your explanation will be in your inimitable style and I can hardly wait to read it. ;)

chayton and mags will tell you.

LeazesMag's inimitable style as predicted. Typical style of evasion and refusal to answer questions put to him.

MY question was for YOU, not chayton or mags, YOU tell me why you were banned on toonchat.

I had some sort of disagreement with chayton and mags..........................which basically ended up with me asking if he gave her one up the shitter.

Can't take a joke ....... so I was banned. ...................................................... I don't really want to go over it again, I know it was a bit uncalled for, even though its only a message board.

WOW!, no wonder you were banned, not much of a joke there and certainly not funny under any circumstances in any disagreement, in fact rather crude and distasteful and uncalled for to say the least.

WHy don't you all just pipe down you pricks. Lets fuckin gann for a pint roond a table and fuckin sort oot who naaz what and why cunts think what.

I think Stevie's help is needed in the current negotiations with Iran. ;)

You're not quite Jeremy Kyle are you Stevie. ;)

So who actually did ban you on toonchat? Mags?

how the f*** do you expect me to know that ?

doesn't matter now anyway ....... ;)

Didn't know if you'd managed to sort it out. Just weird that I know nothing about it seeing that I setup both boards.

I'm sure your explanation will be in your inimitable style and I can hardly wait to read it. ;)

chayton and mags will tell you.

I had some sort of disagreement with chayton and mags..........................which basically ended up with me asking if he gave her one up the shitter.

Can't take a joke ....... so I was banned. ...................................................... I don't really want to go over it again, I know it was a bit uncalled for, even though its only a message board.

WOW!, no wonder you were banned, not much of a joke there and certainly not funny under any circumstances in any disagreement, in fact rather crude and distasteful and uncalled for to say the least.

http://www.thesacredheart.com/sts/snoel.htm

Didn't know if you'd managed to sort it out. Just weird that I know nothing about it seeing that I setup both boards.

Strange, because thats more or less what chayton said too.

I was unbanned when I pointed it out.

I had some sort of disagreement with chayton and mags....which basically ended up with me asking if he gave her one up the shitter.

So did you get an answer? had he? ;)

:)

I am soooo dead if she ever arses herself to come over

Strange, because thats more or less what chayton said too.

I was unbanned when I pointed it out.

He's a big fat liar!

I set the boards up, not him :)

• 3 years later...
Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Souness is the third biggest cunt in NUFC's history, above Mike Ashley. He done well at Rangers because it would be like anyone taking over say Charlton and being given £50m to spend, and everyone else staying the same. To be fair Leazes, Souness is the second worst thing management wise we've ever known, if I ever met him in the street I'd fuckin make sure he went back for more heart by pass surgery, the man is a SCUMBAG HUN BASTARD, Liverpool and Rangers to the core say nee more.