LeazesMag is a...

Baggio

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I think that Leazes can write a lot of interesting and knowledgeable stuff (he nowadays mostly keeps it to his howaythetoon forum). I don't have so much of a problem with his dissenting views, especially his defence of the board, but rather the way how he forces them upon others. But he likes to rant and wind up other people.

He knows some things. Others are simply made up on the spot. Some of the things he claims to have happened in the late 70s and 80s just didnt occur and others didnt happen as he remembers them. Nowt wrong with the latter until he insists it did and if you didnt see it that way then you werent there......

I am certain it isnt a wind up. He simply doesnt have the wit, humour, humility or social skill.

He's just a daft sod with narrow minded views and some redeeming parts to his personality. If he was man enough to back down then fair enough but the line he is casting at the minute does him no favours.

I enjoy some of the discussions but not when he has his 'oracle' head on.

Peter Beardsley at the kop in 1987 springs to mind. Apparently Pedro spat in everyones face in the Newcastle End than had the temerity to piss on them afterwards.

As much as he is and always will be my ultimate footballing idol, the worst thing he ever did in his life was stick his thumb up to The Kop with his back to 4000 toon fans in the Anfield Road End, while he was wearing a black and white shirt. I understand why he was desperate to leave, but it was a cuntish action, not as bad as Ince wearin a Man Utd shirt while he was playing for West Ham but up there.

What are you even doing in this thread this time of night :icon_lol:

The same as you abusing Magma for no reason? I was looking for something that involved a quote from Souness as it happens, and I thought oh dear.

:icon_lol: I do worry about how you spend your evenings.

You should find more interesting things to worry about.

Says the man searching through threads nearly four years old.

Is Souness not part of our club? I was searching for something in particular as it happens, perhaps we should ban people dragging up old threads in case chubby pissed up nonces have the cheek to abuse? As it happens having had a glance through it's quite an interesting thread.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Is Souness not part of our club? I was searching for something in particular as it happens, perhaps we should ban people dragging up old threads in case chubby Irish pissed up nonces have the cheek to abuse? As it happens having had a glance through it's quite an interesting thread.

Anyone in particular you're thinking of?

Edit: Unlucky with the edit.

Edited by ewerk

Souness has to be the worst semi-high profile manager on the face of the earth, failed virtually everywhere he went ruining several teams in the process for decades to come. Total scrote of a person also.

The worst kind of person, only Dalglish who is a more likeable man, did a worse job as manager in my life time. You could've had Magma taking over from Keegan in 97 and getting us 2nd, that wasn't his doing. Souness is a horrible bastard though, he was a brilliant player, but a dirty horrible bastard.

Is Souness not part of our club? I was searching for something in particular as it happens, perhaps we should ban people dragging up old threads in case chubby pissed up nonces have the cheek to abuse? As it happens having had a glance through it's quite an interesting thread.

Anyone in particular you're thinking of?

People who are cheeky cunts at 1230 at night with nothing to say like you.

Just checking. I always like to be sure whether someone is definitely calling me a chubby Irish pissed up nonce before I take offence.

I deleted the Irish bit.

What are you even doing in this thread this time of night :icon_lol:

The same as you abusing Magma for no reason? I was looking for something that involved a quote from Souness as it happens, and I thought oh dear.

Where did I abuse him :icon_lol:

How about a bit of quiet from you? Clearly you've had a few tins in front of the computer tonight and reverted to form.

Do you sit in front of your computer drinking tins :icon_lol: you must do if you think other people do? The last time I was on this was last night, and didn't come on here till about 1130 tonight. Just cos you have no social life doesn't mean every cunt else is in the same boat. Aye lets get pissed in front of the computer pmsl. I reverted to form cos you were a cheeky cunt. I made a point about Souness, you tried to abuse and have ended up looking like a mug. Is this the first time anyone has pulled an old thread up on here like?

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

How about a bit of quiet from you? Clearly you've had a few tins in front of the computer tonight and reverted to form.

Do you sit in front of your computer drinking tins :icon_lol: you must do if you think other people do? The last time I was on this was last night, and didn't come on here till about 1130. Just cos you have no social life doesn't mean every cunt else is in the same boat. Aye lets get pissed in front of the computer pmsl. I reverted to form cos you were a cheeky cunt. I made a point about Souness, you tried to abuse and have ended up looking like a mug. Is this the first time anyone has pulled an old thread up on here like?

I wasn't even aware of your reference to Souness when I made my initial post.

And for someone who claims to be the same offline as you are on here I'd love to see you accuse someone of being a nonce in real life.

And aye, you've reverted to form. I wasn't being a cheeky cunt, it was a nothing, throw-away comment, clearly you've had a few too many tonight.

Do you sit in front of your computer drinking tins :icon_lol: you must do if you think other people do? The last time I was on this was last night, and didn't come on here till about 1130. Just cos you have no social life doesn't mean every cunt else is in the same boat. Aye lets get pissed in front of the computer pmsl. I reverted to form cos you were a cheeky cunt. I made a point about Souness, you tried to abuse and have ended up looking like a mug. Is this the first time anyone has pulled an old thread up on here like?

I wasn't even aware of your reference to Souness when I made my initial post.

And for someone who claims to be the same offline as you are on here I'd love to see you accuse someone of being a nonce in real life.

And aye, you've reverted to form. I wasn't being a cheeky cunt, it was a nothing, throw-away comment, clearly you've had a few too many tonight.

I've apologised for saying nonce, that was out of order. If you had something to say about Souness or the thread you should've said it though instead of being antagonising. I've been out drinking yes is this not the best time of year to do it?