LeazesMag is a...

Baggio

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember I also predicted EXACTLY the financial mess we would be in, because of him, and you, the accountant still thought he would be good for the club.......not exactly what someone who calls him a top boss would say is it ..... but I suspect you know this yourself although you won't admit it. :unsure:

Is this the same financial mess that I point out to you, only for you to tell me to go and support the Mackems or another big club with an unambitious board?! :D:unsure:

Leazes sounds like a man trying desperately to bullshit his way out of the hole he has dug for himself. Amusing to see him try this angle as everyone knows he said it.

The gall of some folk is bewildering!!!

He has his heart in the right place, head of the strawman and integrity of Baron Münchhausen. Poor sod.

This really is the digital equivalent of rubber necking.

Leazes sounds like a man trying desperately to bullshit his way out of the hole he has dug for himself. Amusing to see him try this angle as everyone knows he said it.

wave.jpg

I think this hole is too deep for even Leazes to get out of this time. :unsure:

Do you remember I also predicted EXACTLY the financial mess we would be in, because of him, and you, the accountant still thought he would be good for the club.......not exactly what someone who calls him a top boss would say is it ..... but I suspect you know this yourself although you won't admit it. :unsure:

Is this the same financial mess that I point out to you, only for you to tell me to go and support the Mackems or another big club with an unambitious board?! :D:unsure:

the one and only .......

In spite of it going wrong, one day you will understand the difference between having an ambitious board and an unambitios board, but hopefully not.

Did anyone ever tell you the club had a failed share issue 2 years before the current board took over, where it couldn't raise 2.5m quid and would have folded if the Halls not came in ?

Did anyone ever tell you that Lord Westwood and his cronies finally resigned because the bank asked them to pay 16,000 each to keep the club afloat ?

Has anyone explained to you that having debts tied in primarily with stadium expansion and paying off upgrades with the system employed by the club is a "manageable" debt, and many clubs have done this ?

Which of these scenarios do you consider the worse ? I realise that you may not grasp this is the real world and very few clubs win things without spending money ? If you answer this, you can also tell us how the club will win things without competing financially with the other clubs ?

I am not taking the piss out of you for pointing out the debt Baggio, I'm taking the piss out of you for being so idealistic and stupid.

He has his heart in the right place, head of the strawman and integrity of Baron Münchhausen. Poor sod.

Spoken like a true stupid schoolteacher :unsure:

Spoken like a true stupid schoolteacher :unsure:

Given your track record I'll take that as a compliment :unsure:

Is this the same financial mess that I point out to you, only for you to tell me to go and support the Mackems or another big club with an unambitious board?! :icon_lol::unsure:

the one and only .......

In spite of it going wrong, one day you will understand the difference between having an ambitious board and an unambitios board, but hopefully not.

Did anyone ever tell you the club had a failed share issue 2 years before the current board took over, where it couldn't raise 2.5m quid and would have folded if the Halls not came in ?

Did anyone ever tell you that Lord Westwood and his cronies finally resigned because the bank asked them to pay 16,000 each to keep the club afloat ?

Has anyone explained to you that having debts tied in primarily with stadium expansion and paying off upgrades with the system employed by the club is a "manageable" debt, and many clubs have done this ?

Which of these scenarios do you consider the worse ? I realise that you may not grasp this is the real world and very few clubs win things without spending money ? If you answer this, you can also tell us how the club will win things without competing financially with the other clubs ?

I am not taking the piss out of you for pointing out the debt Baggio, I'm taking the piss out of you for being so idealistic and stupid.

As I've said to you many times before, we're £80 million in debt and losing £1 million a month.

If you want to talk about this again then bump the 'West Ham board' thread and we will continue where we left off, but as far as I'm concerned this thread is about you backing Souness and thinking of him as a "top boss" :D

No attemps to get it off topic and onto something else are allowed.

Is this the same financial mess that I point out to you, only for you to tell me to go and support the Mackems or another big club with an unambitious board?! :icon_lol::unsure:

the one and only .......

As I've said to you many times before, we're £80 million in debt and losing £1 million a month.

If you want to talk about this again then bump the 'West Ham board' thread and we will continue where we left off, but as far as I'm concerned this thread is about you backing Souness and thinking of him as a "top boss" :D

the thing is, I didn't call him a "top boss". I've hated the twat since he was at Rangers, which I 've posted often.

Anyway.....there is nothing else to be said about the debt the club has, apart from once again, you and people like you make out that nobody else has such debts....you either have a strange agenda, are blind, or just plain stupid and unrealistic to think the club can be successful without spending money.

There is also absolutely no point whatsoever in you pointing at Arsenal, Chelsea or manu. Chelsea and manu are a special case, and there are few managers around like Wenger. The most amazing thing of all is you are so stupid you think its OK to slate the club for not finding the new Wenger .... as if they wouldn't like to find him themselves....plus, and last of all, over the last decade, WE have came closer to those top 4 club than anyone else, so they must have done something right.

In fact, Arsenal and Liverpool have also accrued debts due to building a new stadium, so where the fcuk do you find the inclination for slating Newcastle for the same ? And - whats your answer ? Stop buying players ? Make sure we don't waste money ........ :lol: just like nobody else does ....

You get dafter all the time

Anyway, I think you should answer those questions

Edited by LeazesMag

Apologies for coming in late but can i just add :

:unsure::unsure::D:icon_lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Leazes, you have lost ANY respect I ever had for you now. Btw, you can ask Gemmill what my opinion was about Souness at the time he was appointed, if you like.

You fucking moron. :icon_lol:

Is this the same financial mess that I point out to you, only for you to tell me to go and support the Mackems or another big club with an unambitious board?! :lol::unsure:

the one and only .......

the thing is, I didn't call him a "top boss". I've hated the twat since he was at Rangers, which I 've posted often.

Anyway.....there is nothing else to be said about the debt the club has, apart from once again, you and people like you make out that nobody else has such debts....you either have a strange agenda, are blind, or just plain stupid and unrealistic to think the club can be successful without spending money.

There is also absolutely no point whatsoever in you pointing at Arsenal, Chelsea or manu. Chelsea and manu are a special case, and there are few managers around like Wenger. The most amazing thing of all is you are so stupid you think its OK to slate the club for not finding the new Wenger .... as if they wouldn't like to find him themselves....plus, and last of all, over the last decade, WE have came closer to those top 4 club than anyone else, so they must have done something right.

In fact, Arsenal and Liverpool have also accrued debts due to building a new stadium, so where the fcuk do you find the inclination for slating Newcastle for the same ? And - whats your answer ? Stop buying players ? Make sure we don't waste money ........ :lol: just like nobody else does ....

You get dafter all the time

Anyway, I think you should answer those questions

We've been over this before NE5 Beermonster Leazes and all of the things you want to know from me are in the West Ham board thread, unlike yourself I really can't be arsed to type the same thing over and over again.

Anyway, back on topic. So you think Souness is a top boss then?! :icon_lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What else is that? You think Boumsong is composed and a canny tackler?! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll take your word for that since you're always right!