LeazesMag is a...

Baggio

Where's Leazes today then? Doesn't he normally clock off the conveyor belt at the box factory about this time? :unsure:

Posting on N-O as NE5. Allegedly.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Leazes today then? Doesn't he normally clock off the conveyor belt at the box factory about this time? :D

:unsure: You're such a fecking snob!

For some reason I find it very amusing that every time I come to the forum homepage lately, the summary for this thread says "LeazesMag is a...LeazesMag", "LeazesMag is a...Renton" or "LeazesMag is a...alex".

Just me then? :unsure:

Where's Leazes today then? Doesn't he normally clock off the conveyor belt at the box factory about this time? :D

Posting on N-O as NE5. Allegedly.

He was on N-O earlier on about Santini at Spurs and how I avoided answering his question about it a while back, I told him I'd searched the word Santini by NE5 and there was no question on there directed to me, Greg then posted the link to where Leazes asked me on here! :unsure:

Still won't admit it's him though. :unsure:

Guest stevieintoon

I'm now convinced he's working for the club.

any twat tell me when my basn up on N-O they've my IP THE FUCKIN CUNCE.

Guest stevieintoon

It'll be off at some point today.

aM I banned again for remote abuse, or will it be discussed by the VIP group at a later date?

Guest stevieintoon

aM I banned again for remote abuse, or will it be discussed by the VIP group at a later date?

ANYWAY I'm not posting on there again till the rules are changed. All abuse of opposing teams fans = acceptable I dont even tyhink thats unreasonable.

ANYWAY I'm not posting on there again till the rules are changed. All abuse of opposing teams fans = acceptable I dont even tyhink thats unreasonable.

Wishful thinking that, Stevie. :unsure:

I see your mate Martin Jol is back posting on there now Spurs are on a good run and we're all on a downer, no sign of him when we were above them last month.

Actually it's not acceptable over here either - if unwarranted abuse starts flying about, you can expect action to be taken.

Just because they don't support the same team as you doesn't give you the right to subject them to abuse.

On here, as in real life, I'd much rather have a bit of craic with a fan of a different team who knows what they're talking about than a Toon fan who hasn't got a clue.

On here, as in real life, I'd much rather have a bit of craic with a fan of a different team who knows what they're talking about than a Toon fan who hasn't got a clue.

precisely....

This place is open to fans of all teams nobody should be or will be made to feel unwelcome. If you're after a site where it is purely Newcastle fans and everyone else is unwelcome, then you need to look elsewhere than both Toontastic and Newcastle-Online.

There are other NUFC sites which will better serve your purpose.

Guest stevieintoon

precisely....

This place is open to fans of all teams nobody should be or will be made to feel unwelcome. If you're after a site where it is purely Newcastle fans and everyone else is unwelcome, then you need to look elsewhere than both Toontastic and Newcastle-Online.

I'm not on about abuse for the sake of it, but allowed to abuse people who try to belittle my club, when they support dides like Spurs, and get their son to post rumours when they're on holiday.

precisely....

I'm not on about abuse for the sake of it, but allowed to abuse people who try to belittle my club, when they support dides like Spurs, and get their son to post rumours when they're on holiday.

That's fine, obviously.

precisely....

If you get that (the rumours) on here - which is something else I wouldn't accept anyway (same rules apply for everyone) then take it to PM or exchange comments away from the site.

The reins are fairly loose here but abuse is not going to be tolerated.

Stevie,

If you didn't know someone and the first thing you found out about them was that they supported Spurs, Sunderland or Liverpool would that be a minus in their personality to start with?

Serious question like.

Guest stevieintoon

Stevie,

If you didn't know someone and the first thing you found out about them was that they supported Spurs, Sunderland or Liverpool would that be a minus in their personality to start with?

Serious question like.

One of my best friends is a Liverpool fan. Based on my lifes experience, meeting supporters of all manner of clubs, collectively, not individually, I have found supporters of these clubs to be annoying to say the least, but having said that there are plenty of Toon fans who I feel come in to this category, one notable Jarrow squalor based one who posts on here comes to mind.

plenty of scope on here for that then ..... <_<

You said it.

Son of Leazes Mag Strikes Back!