LeazesMag is a...

Baggio

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as well really. I was intending to remind him of that comparison of Souness with Keegan in every post from now on. How could he live it down after all the slagging he's given others for supporting Souness? That, along with his Boumsong comments, shows you just how much he really knows about football depite his super-fan status.

Just as well really. I was intending to remind him of that comparison of Souness with Keegan in every post from now on. How could he live it down after all the slagging he's given others for supporting Souness? That, along with his Boumsong comments, shows you just how much he really knows about football depite his super-fan status.

It fits in with the rest of his pro-Shepherd agenda, doesn't it? One of the reasons I'm sure he's either a mate of fatty or on the club payroll. I don't understand why else he would resolutely defend him over every single criticism. I asked him a couple of times but he just ignored me.

He's been having a bit of a cry about it in here.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index...?showtopic=2442

He needs help. The bloke is clearly deranged. He knows very little about football to be fair. Heart in the right place but clueless about team spirit, what a good player looks like (see his support for Peter Ramage, Boumsong etc) and has the social skill of a pikey.

The comments on his site and his confusion over his own identity are ludicrous. It was fun watching him make a twat of himself but such a shame he didnt have the wit to see what was happening to him. Shame, cos sometimes he seemed alright.

I'm banned from there. Any decent quotes? :unsure:

"the fools have now fojnd an old post of mine about Souness and altered it.

Wankers all round it seems......wish I was so desperate and sad to go to such lengths ...."

"The funniest thing is that the idiots don't realise I've been taking the piss out of them for ages...or some of them anyway.

Baggio especially, almost definitely danced when I got him going "

He's also started an account that's supposed to be me saying "I am here to bring my knowledge of Newcastle to this forum and to tell you that anybody who plans will be successful, and that we my idol Fat Fred should have kept Souness because he had a plan to rid the club of troublemakers and just like Alex Ferguson it was a plan and would have brought us success."

I think he's gone over the edge. :lol:

I'm banned from there. Any decent quotes? :unsure:

Wankers all round it seems......wish I was so desperate and sad to go to such lengths ...."

"The funniest thing is that the idiots don't realise I've been taking the piss out of them for ages...or some of them anyway.

He's also started an account that's supposed to be me saying "I am here to bring my knowledge of Newcastle to this forum and to tell you that anybody who plans will be successful, and that we my idol Fat Fred should have kept Souness because he had a plan to rid the club of troublemakers and just like Alex Ferguson it was a plan and would have brought us success."

I think he's gone over the edge. :lol:

Think he needs to check in to a mental hospital asap!

I'm banned from there. Any decent quotes? :D

I think he's gone over the edge. :unsure:

:lol:

it isn't you then <_<

Apparently he won't post on here anymore.

Aw gee, does that mean the "yankee bloke" won't get to call him a pedantic, self-congratulating egoist anymore, and not be able to refer to his fixations and stupidity?

Aw gee that's sad, the 'yankee bloke', ..you know,... Noelie, ...ain't gonna miss him much, have a nice day. :lol:

This stuff about "they've altered my post" is pathetic beyond belief. Is that what debate is to him: "when proved wrong, I'll just claim I never said it and that it's been altered"?

Sad case.

This stuff about "they've altered my post" is pathetic beyond belief. Is that what debate is to him: "when proved wrong, I'll just claim I never said it and that it's been altered"?

Sad case.

Especially when you consider he didn't bring up it had been changed until his 4th post in the thread.

It must of took him 4 hours to make up that excuse. :lol:

Sad case.

He's desperate. Happily we all know he said it :lol:

Sad case.

I actually think it was NE5 who altered his post to seek revenge for all the copying of his posts.

Guest Patrokles

I have a degree of respect for Leazes for at least sticking to his guns re. the board, joke though it's become to most.

I have a degree of respect for Leazes for at least sticking to his guns re. the board, joke though it's become to most.

I dont mind people sticking to what they believe as long as they can accept that another perspective may have some merit. He rarely, if ever, did that. Guess a little more humility wouldnt have gone amiss rather than the daft 'how long have you been watching blah blah blah...' bullshit.

In the end the daft so has shown himself up. Not that he wasnt doing that anyway.

What about his denial regarding his usernames on other forums, constantly claiming people have said x,y and z when they havent and trying to get out of it when being caught saying something stupid by claiming someone has edited his posts?

No respect.