Mice

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Cunts. That is the only way they can be described. Why don't they fuck off? I go to be every night knowing there's a mouse in my mattress, I've done everything to get rid of the cunts, even got a sonic boom thing for the hoose, but that only works down stairs, one of the cunts has bitten a two inch hole in my mattress, and I can't do anything till the new mattress comes next week. If Mice were a group of football fans they'd belong to Liverpool, they take things that aren't their's, they're dirty, the spread disease, they're noisy, and it doesnt matter what you do you can't get rid of the cunts. It's really stressing me this now.

Edited by stevieintoon

My mate who beat his resident mouse to death with a chair leg is available on a consultancy basis if you're interested.

That's a nightmare though - I don't think I could sleep in there knowing there's a mouse in it. Does cheese on a mousetrap not work then? Strip the bed and stick it next to the hole in the mattress.

Cunts. That is the only way they can be described. Why don't they fuck off? I go to be every night knowing there's a mouse in my mattress, I've done everything to get rid of the cunts, even got a sonic boom thing for the hoose, but that only works down stairs, one of the cunts has bitten a two inch hole in my mattress, and I can't do anything till the new mattress comes next week. If Mice were a group of football fans they'd belong to Liverpool, they take things that's not there's, they're dirty, the spread disease, they're noisy, and it doesnt matter what you do you can't get rid of the cunts. It's really stressing me this now.

:lol::D

Can you not get an exterminator to come out or something and get rid of them all? Might cost a few quid.

Guest stevieintoon

My mate who beat his resident mouse to death with a chair leg is available on a consultancy basis if you're interested.

That's a nightmare though - I don't think I could sleep in there knowing there's a mouse in it. Does cheese on a mousetrap not work then? Strip the bed and stick it next to the hole in the mattress.

We've put bait boxes doon the works, still no joy. Most of the time we don't know if they're here or not, asnd that's even worse, making us paranoid.

Guest stevieintoon

Cunts. That is the only way they can be described. Why don't they fuck off? I go to be every night knowing there's a mouse in my mattress, I've done everything to get rid of the cunts, even got a sonic boom thing for the hoose, but that only works down stairs, one of the cunts has bitten a two inch hole in my mattress, and I can't do anything till the new mattress comes next week. If Mice were a group of football fans they'd belong to Liverpool, they take things that's not there's, they're dirty, the spread disease, they're noisy, and it doesnt matter what you do you can't get rid of the cunts. It's really stressing me this now.

Double post and the delete button is not working...

It costs £57 if you live in a private, nothing for council house dwellers, but all they do is put bait boxes down.

It costs £57 if you live in a private, nothing for council house dwellers, but all they do is put bait boxes down.

not spurs fans??

Edited by newcastlebroon

Guest stevieintoon

not spurs fans??

no they're not as dirty or noisy.

On of the lads used this stuff in his roof and basically it dehydrates them and poisons them at the same time. So they die out in the backyard as they go on the hunt for water and then they cark it.

I dont know what the stuff was called so that was a rather pointless post...

Why dont you let him have your matress and you sleep on the floor? and hope they dont eat through you...

Poor old you, Stevie. That's been absolutely fucking months now that you've been living with the horror of a mouse infestation. Trouble is, you can try and rid them via mousetraps, sonic booms etc, but they'll keep coming back so long as there's a good enough reason for them to do so, i.e. food, warmth and plenty of muck.

I think you should just move, mate. The rodents have this contest won hands down.

On of the lads used this stuff in his roof and basically it dehydrates them and poisons them at the same time. So they die out in the backyard as they go on the hunt for water and then they cark it.

Why dont you let him have your matress and you sleep on the floor? and hope they dont eat through you...

That's how rat poison works as well I believe, it makes them really really thirsty.

Anyway Wellsy, I'm surprised you're not taking the piss out of the lad for this. Mice? You lot have snakes and huge fuck off spiders to worry about don't you? :lol:

We've put bait boxes doon the works, still no joy. Most of the time we don't know if they're here or not, asnd that's even worse, making us paranoid.

That's how they want you, makes it easier for them. :lol:

That's how rat poison works as well I believe, it makes them really really thirsty.

Anyway Wellsy, I'm surprised you're not taking the piss out of the lad for this. Mice? You lot have snakes and huge fuck off spiders to worry about don't you? :lol:

There was a danny long legs in my bathroom this morning... huge mother fucker, mother fucken danny long legs in my bathroom! :D

Last time i saw a snake in this area it was dead on the side of the road, a dead snake is a good snake. Im actually teaching at a school in the middle of nowhere and trees all around so im thinking i will see more snakes.

Guest stevieintoon

You deserve to have mice for being such a potty mouth :lol:

NWAF

Regarding the mice, we've never had them before ever, is it true they go outside for the summer?

Burn your house down, that will get the fuckers!

Yes burn the house down. That's an astonishingly good idea. Well done Goujon! :unsure:

Chicken goujon!! Did you see what I did there? Did ya?! :unsure:

Burn your house down, that will get the fuckers!

Yes burn the house down. That's an astonishingly good idea. Well done Goujon! :unsure:

Chicken goujon!! Did you see what I did there? Did ya?! :D

:unsure: