So whos going down there tomorrow?

peasepud

No I won't be there. On the press conference tomorrow though - you can guarantee there'll be a raft of "So Michael, how does it feel to be at a club you didn't want to sign for?" type questions by bitter arseholes in the Southern press gutted because they've had to get up early to get the train to Newcastle to cover the biggest transfer story of the summer. Hope Owen's got a decent answer prepared to fuck them off with.

Edited by Gemmill

i remember the Shearer do as if it was yesterday, we went with my mates brother who is a manc fan haha he hated every minute of it

How many do you reckon will turn up? 15-20,000 turned up for Shearer.

I think Owen would shite himself if that number turned up.

23372[/snapback]

would make him realise just how big he can be here though.

I'm off tomorrow but won't be going down, never seen the attraction myself in seeing players in person/being at these things. Its an absolutely amazing digning but i'll wait till he's on the pitch to see him.

In my absence though i expect them to interview a whole range of intelligent and eloquent footy fans, then dump that footage and just show the charvers and fuckwitts who will be saying things like:

"Ah man, ah swear to god like, we'll purely win the league and everythin now like man"

You know the sort of thing, rat faced tosspots making us look like pricks as usual!

I'm off tomorrow but won't be going down, never seen the attraction myself in seeing players in person/being at these things. Its an absolutely amazing digning but i'll wait till he's on the pitch to see him.

In my absence though i expect them to interview a whole range of intelligent and eloquent footy fans, then dump that footage and just show the charvers and fuckwitts who will be saying things like:

"Ah man, ah swear to god like, we'll purely win the league and everythin now like man" 

You know the sort of thing, rat faced tosspots making us look like pricks as usual!

23498[/snapback]

hey i said we'd win the league, and i meant it :stars:

23498[/snapback]

23507[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Oh we will win it now of course, but if we say it on tv it just makes us look arrogant! :suicide:

23498[/snapback]

23507[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Oh we will win it now of course, but if we say it on tv it just makes us look arrogant! :suicide:

23511[/snapback]

im just too forward i think, next time i'll just say fa cup and community shield :blush: