Bass Players/Guitarists

Tom

Im selling my Fender Jazz Bass for £300 .

9/10 Condition, Slight Cosmetic Flaw on the back.

Very nice sounding, Very nice player.

Im selling it to buy A Gibson Les Paul Custom.

Let me know!

:unsure:

Im selling my Fender Jazz Bass for £300 .

9/10 Condition, Slight Cosmetic Flaw on the back.

Very nice sounding, Very nice player.

Im selling it to buy A Gibson Les Paul Custom.

Let me know!

:unsure:

Amazing bass........

.......how sweet the sound,

That saved a wretch like me.

I once was lost but now am found,

Was blind, but now, I see.

Got a Fender Jazz I never use. Can't abide Les Pauls. Ugliest fucking things the guitar world ever had foisted upon it. Sound generic, look hideous and generally played by middle aged arseholes or younguns without any charisma.

Get something nice looking that sounds good - like a Gretsch or a 355 with a good wang bar. :unsure:

Just dont go down the hideous Les Paul route..... you'll be buying a waitcoat next :unsure:

Edited by gram

The Les Paul not all go at the moment,

Im going to buy it and then sell it at a profit or maybe keep it.

Its a 1976 so im not sure about £

I have a Gibson Les Paul Classic and that set me back £999 but they've gone up to £1275

Got a Fender Jazz I never use. Can't abide Les Pauls. Ugliest fucking things the guitar world ever had foisted upon it. Sound generic, look hideous and generally played by middle aged arseholes or younguns without any charisma.

Get something nice looking that sounds good - like a Gretsch or a 355 with a good wang bar. :unsure:

Just dont go down the hideous Les Paul route..... you'll be buying a waitcoat next :unsure:

I'll bear that in mind!

Im in the running for a new Guitar like, any reccomendations in the 300-400 quid mark?

Get something nice looking that sounds good - like a Gretsch or a 355 with a good wang bar. :D

Nah i allready have a Les Paul

and i do play with charisma :icon_lol:

so there :unsure:

I'll bear that in mind!

Im in the running for a new Guitar like, any reccomendations in the 300-400 quid mark?

Don't listen to that, and get an Epi Les Paul, you should get one in that price range.

Gretschs and 355s are lush like, but for £300-400 - nee chance.

I suppose it comes down to the kind of thing you want to play, but Les Pauls are versitile and I don't think you'll get much better for the price, and you'll certainly get a lot worse.

What did you do with the guitar the bloke from Greenday gave you T-K?

Keep it or ebay?

Ive still got it,

Never ever think about playing it :unsure:

But i guess its not be played,

stil has the original string on :unsure:

Get something nice looking that sounds good - like a Gretsch or a 355 with a good wang bar. :D

I'll bear that in mind!

Don't listen to that, and get an Epi Les Paul, you should get one in that price range.

Gretschs and 355s are lush like, but for £300-400 - nee chance.

I suppose it comes down to the kind of thing you want to play, but Les Pauls are versitile and I don't think you'll get much better for the price, and you'll certainly get a lot worse.

For the price of a good Epiphone Les Paul you could probably pick up a nice, more versatile strat..

or even a 3PU SG :unsure:

Try playing an two hour set with a les paul, it's like carrying a sack of bricks. Jaguar or Jazzmaster, go the super fuzz big muff sound :unsure:

Mines not so bad for long sets as it has a 60's neck takes a ton off the weight, plus im fairly broad and healthy so its not that bad :unsure:

For the price of a good Epiphone Les Paul you could probably pick up a nice, more versatile strat..

Aye you probably can pick up a Mexican Strat, and I do like Strats, but I just prefer the Les Paul - either way you're getting a f*cking good guitar though.

Sammy's right mind. The draw back to the Les Paul is that its bloody heavy. I've dropped mine on my foot when I've not been wearing shoes a couple of times, hurts like hell.

Aye you probably can pick up a Mexican Strat, and I do like Strats, but I just prefer the Les Paul - either way you're getting a f*cking good guitar though.

Sammy's right mind. The draw back to the Les Paul is that its bloody heavy. I've dropped mine on my foot when I've not been wearing shoes a couple of times, hurts like hell.

Yeh, well i dunno mine never bothers me at a gig, Im after a custom with a 50's neck so that will be heavier like but still nice guitars,

The weights never bothered me, its just the fact they are fragile,

My fenders are invincible, but my Les Paul is delicate,

Awesome sounds though :unsure:

Been playing guitar/bass since I was about 14. I've never cared about the quality of guitars to be honest. Used to play standard strats, and teles. Used to to use Hohner Bass's, and Mexican p-bass. To be honest, the average person in the audience didn't know how expensive they were. They probably wouldn't know the difference in sound quality.

Only fellow musicians would know the difference.

Been playing guitar/bass since I was about 14. I've never cared about the quality of guitars to be honest. Used to play standard strats, and teles. Used to to use Hohner Bass's, and Mexican p-bass. To be honest, the average person in the audience didn't know how expensive they were. They probably wouldn't know the difference in sound quality.

Only fellow musicians would know the difference.

Depends on the amp i guess