The Pixies are playing next friday

sammynb

Bit sad when these class bands reform. See: Jane's Addiction.

Alex I saw janes addiction on their first go around and lets put it this way, they were shit! Hopefully they were better the second time.

The pixies, like the smiths, never played here in their first incarnation so sometime you've just got to go with what you can get.

Alex I saw janes addiction on their first go around and lets put it this way, they were shit! Hopefully they were better the second time.

The pixies, like the smiths, never played here in their first incarnation so sometime you've just got to go with what you can get.

Yeah mate. I'd go and see them too. TBH though we'd both a bit sad and in our second incarnation too at the gig <_<

Have a good 'un :angry:

Yeah mate. I'd go and see them too. TBH though we'd both a bit sad and in our second incarnation too at the gig :angry:

Have a good 'un :woosh:

Too true. At least I refused to go to the V festival at which they are playing at for fear of not knowing any of the current hip bands that were also on the bill :woosh:

Maybe it will be like when I saw Joe Strummer a couple of years ago where I was one of the youngest in the room with the exception of the children of some of the audience <_<