*The official Solano returns? thread

paddy

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of loaning out Milner to them for a year tho, I'd rather try tempting them with a bit extra cash and keeping Milner here, maybe go to 2.5mil and if they insist on having Milner then offer them what they are asking (about 1.5mil I think with Milner on loan)

24560[/snapback]

Hmm... anyone else think that this proposed deal makes it look like O'Dreary believes he could be taking over the reigns here?

O'Leary: Now if I let them take Nobby back for the peanuts I payed for him and only borrow Milner for the season then I get both players when I take over from Sourpuss. Mwahahahaha!!

I'm not a fan of loaning out Milner to them for a year tho, I'd rather try tempting them with a bit extra cash and keeping Milner here, maybe go to 2.5mil and if they insist on having Milner then offer them what they are asking (about 1.5mil I think with Milner on loan)

24560[/snapback]

Hmm... anyone else think that this proposed deal makes it look like O'Dreary believes he could be taking over the reigns here?

O'Leary: Now if I let them take Nobby back for the peanuts I payed for him and only borrow Milner for the season then I get both players when I take over from Sourpuss. Mwahahahaha!!

24620[/snapback]

You've made the classic blunder, confusing David O'Leary with Dr Evil.

24560[/snapback]

24620[/snapback]

O'Leary would be perfect for us.

"Well I've got a very small squad here, how am I supposed to win when I am this badly hindered?"

BTW, how did you get so many posts in less then a week?  :rolleyes:

24805[/snapback]

He's only got one username.

24818[/snapback]

If you come on the board at a certain time of the day, you'll see Sima's name as the most recent post in every thread.

Reminds me of someone from a time long since forgotten...

I don't see what the big deal is.

This forum doesn't move as fast as ones I have been to before so that's why it stands out more.

Edited by Sima

Regardless whether he comes now or not, Nobby will either leave Brummie land in January for less than 1m or leave on a in June when his contract expires.

Nobby has planty of opportunity to return if he wants to and the managment of that time wants him.