*The official Solano returns? thread

paddy

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloke on Sky is now reporting that the deal has been agreed as long as Milner will agree to go the other way.  So you know who to blame if it falls through. :rolleyes:

25277[/snapback]

I wanted us to get Nobby for cash and keep Millner here as people forget how much we lack in cover as a squad. But i can see Villa's point of view as they have little or no time to find a replacement for Nobby so they need to get a player in.

Should this happen, I'd hope we would try and get them to agree to having Millner until January then they can buy a player of their own and we can have Millner back, but i doubt we will.

Been reading on the Villa boards that the deal apparently doesn't include Milner anymore and is just straight cash.

25283[/snapback]

Hope this is true, love to see him back, never should have left, we've never been the same since.

Unveil the little beggar and let him give us all a tune!

reading into o learys comments it seems that he wants a loan deal or cash. It looks like he's resigned to the fact that he's gonna lose him as his desire is to return home.

Fingers crossed.

I wanted us to get Nobby for cash and keep Millner here as people forget how much we lack in cover as a squad.
I know, our midfield has become a little thin, seeing as injuries like to Emre and Dyer could have a big affect on the team. Who would be cover then - Faye? :rolleyes:

doesnt that bird he was cheating on live in newcastle? LOL

25289[/snapback]

Does being married really count as cheating on your mistress? :rolleyes: A quick Google would have told that dopey lass that his marriage was televised live on Peruvian TV FFS. You can't get much more married than that. :angry:

Bloke on Sky is now reporting that the deal has been agreed as long as Milner will agree to go the other way.  So you know who to blame if it falls through. :rolleyes:

25277[/snapback]

I wanted us to get Nobby for cash and keep Millner here as people forget how much we lack in cover as a squad. But i can see Villa's point of view as they have little or no time to find a replacement for Nobby so they need to get a player in.

Should this happen, I'd hope we would try and get them to agree to having Millner until January then they can buy a player of their own and we can have Millner back, but i doubt we will.

25287[/snapback]

Aye you're right about the cover, and that sounds fair enough. As things stand though, given the chance between Milner and Solano, I'd take Solano and then welcome Milner back at the end of the season with a lot more Prem experience under his belt, and hopefully the better player for it.

25277[/snapback]

25287[/snapback]

Aye you're right about the cover, and that sounds fair enough. As things stand though, given the chance between Milner and Solano, I'd take Solano and then welcome Milner back at the end of the season with a lot more Prem experience under his belt, and hopefully the better player for it.

25303[/snapback]

Yesterday Renton was happy for a couple of seconds, today I have to agree with Gemmill.

I better become a Jehova's witness as soon as possible because the last days are near...

JUST IN! ssn say that a decision will be made in the next few minutes/hours!

25305[/snapback]

I am 99% sure a decision will be made in the next few hours! :rolleyes:

25307[/snapback]

lol yeah not exactly sticking his neck out!

so we're leaving things later for a left back and another striker then :angry:

25277[/snapback]

25287[/snapback]

25303[/snapback]

If its the only option then i agree, take Solano and hope Millner gets a good years experience under his belt and comes back to us ready to challenge Nobby the yera after.

JUST IN! ssn say that a decision will be made in the next few minutes/hours!

25305[/snapback]

I am 99% sure a decision will be made in the next few hours! :rolleyes:

25307[/snapback]

lol yeah not exactly sticking his neck out!

so we're leaving things later for a left back and another striker then :angry:

25313[/snapback]

howay man - chin up. we've done alright this transfer window in the end