*The official Solano returns? thread

paddy

Whats he doing for his medical, a fucking marathon?

25759[/snapback]

:lol:

He'll have delayed the medical to ring Bobby Robson and play his trumpet down the phone.

25779[/snapback]

:lol::icon_lol::lol:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish they would just hurry the fck up, SSN reports going round and round is starting to drive me crazy but i cant switch off till i know,

Liverpools view of owen signing,Hearts sign some blokey,Owens signs for newcastle,Liverpools view of owen signing,Hearts sign some blokey,Owens signs for newcastle,Liverpools view of owen signing,Hearts sign some blokey,Owens signs for newcastle,!!!!

25772[/snapback]

vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake...vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake...vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake...vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake...vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake...vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake..................

Failed tbh, but it was good PR.

25762[/snapback]

What is with you and "tbh" in nearly every post. Half the time you dont even need to use it.

No offence, but it gets on my tits.

25778[/snapback]

i hate that bloody "lol" sometimes it is absoluetly useless

what a load of crap

i wish they would just hurry the fck up, SSN reports going round and round is starting to drive me crazy but i cant switch off till i know,

Liverpools view of owen signing,Hearts sign some blokey,Owens signs for newcastle,Liverpools view of owen signing,Hearts sign some blokey,Owens signs for newcastle,Liverpools view of owen signing,Hearts sign some blokey,Owens signs for newcastle,!!!!

25772[/snapback]

vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake...vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake...vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake...vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake...vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake...vol au vents, chicken legs, cheesecake..................

25784[/snapback]

Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces.

25762[/snapback]

What is with you and "tbh" in nearly every post. Half the time you dont even need to use it.

25778[/snapback]

Agree, tbh. :lol:

25781[/snapback]

tbh. we're all getting tired and tetchy

25784[/snapback]

Thats whats probley holding the deal up, freddys late night snack

25772[/snapback]

25784[/snapback]

Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces.

25788[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

*Drops pen in Skeletors Arse Crack*

"BULLSEYE!"

25762[/snapback]

25778[/snapback]

Nice :lol:

im starting to feel slightly sick  :icon_lol:

25760[/snapback]

Relax girl relax, lie down and I'll give you one.

25770[/snapback]

25773[/snapback]

*--- ---- ---- ----- ----- ----* Not allowed to say tbh though, am I? :lol::lol:

25792[/snapback]

Is this hangman?

25762[/snapback]

25778[/snapback]

Nice :lol:

25797[/snapback]

I'm so bored! Play some choons nobby!

who wants to see a rudey picture of a nice young girl i met this week!?

25800[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Me.