*The official Solano returns? thread

paddy

good question mate. a lot of modern day straight edgers dont believe in that particular part of the philosophy, me included. i choose not to intoxicate my body with drugs, alcohol or nicotine and as long as i use precautions and im monogomous i see nowt wrong in being with as many girls as you want while you are single.

25848[/snapback]

which question was that? i must be getting tired as well!

oh so Ive missed the pic. shit I'll have to go back now. if i miss the solano news breaking it's your fault!!

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll want more clauses than Owen...

1.  Allowed to play in all international games.

2.  A garish woolen garment for any assist or Goal.

3.  All pre-match music must be performed by Tito Puente.

4.  Both his wife and mistress must get seats at opposite ends of the corporate box.

25846[/snapback]

5, He must appear on an English stamp

and she is horny as FFUUUCCCKKKK. and i dont mind telling everyone and looking like a silly immature twat!

ps. michael ball signed for psv

25836[/snapback]

so where's this legendary pic then? scaredy cat

25840[/snapback]

on page 20

25851[/snapback]

nice bod mate, well done. so can we assume its the old bulldog chewing a wasp facial then?

its not even something i shout about. my mates know i dont drink and thats that. i dont feel the need to tell them about it all or have a go at them cos tbh most of them are better craic when they are pissed anyway! its only on here that people know. it feels like a bit 16 year old thing but it works for me

straight edgers are supposed to refrain from promiscuity and masturbation. unfortunately i like both

25856[/snapback]

I always thought that was a bit silly as well. I think Ian MacKay's point was just acting like an immature prick to women is wrong - he was just using extreme language... and he was a kid when he wrote that. Some of the straight edgers in Southern California were co-opted by jesus freaks back in the 80s - and they threw that crap in there.

I was just giving you grief because I am jealous.

straight edgers are supposed to refrain from promiscuity and masturbation. unfortunately i like both

25856[/snapback]

The reality, says Harmon, is that the most militant Straight Edgers are nothing more than suburban terrorists, rebels with passionate causes. Not only are they opposed to tobacco, alcohol and drugs, many of them are strict vegetarians and staunch defenders of animal rights. Police say some Straight Edgers are so determined to prove their point that they firebombed this McDonald’s restaurant because it sells meat.

http://members.tripod.com/~XthinkX/files/2020sxe.html

:lol:

Why am I getting the feeling we wont sign nobby?

25869[/snapback]

I've already said we wont on page 19 IIRC.

Edited by Sima

Why am I getting the feeling we wont sign nobby?

25869[/snapback]

I hope we're not all waiting for someone else to break the news. I'm watching "Female Desire" on channel 4 and I don't think they'll break into it to make an announcement.

NOBBY Solano has completed his move back to St. James' Park from Aston Villa after finalising the transfer shortly before the closure of the August transfer window.

The Peruvian passed a medical on Tyneside on Wednesday night before signing his contract. He joins The Magpies on an initial two-year deal with an option on the club's part to extend it for a further 12 months.

Solano will once again wear the number four jersey, which was vacated following Nicky Butt's season-long loan move to Birmingham City.

And his return to St. James' coincides with James Milner travelling to Villa in the opposite direction to spend the rest of the campaign with the west Midlands outfit.

Nobby told nufc.co.uk: "It's great to be back at Newcastle and I hope we can have a really successful season here."

Delighted chairman Freddy Shepherd added: "It's great to have Nobby back and I am sure all the fans are thrilled by the news."

The 30-year old, who left United in January 2004, initially moved to Tyneside in August 1998 and went on to make a total of 214 appearances for Newcastle - with a further 20 from the bench - scoring 38 goals.

The signing of Solano completed what had been an extraordinary day at St. James' Park, one which began with Michael Owen becoming the club's record signing after joining from Real Madrid on a four-year deal, and which also saw midfielder Jermaine Jenas move to Tottenham Hotspur.

Solano was a firm favourite with Gallowgate crowd, and the news is sure to delight the fans who chanted his name at the unveiling of Michael Owen earlier in the day.

Solano will have to wait for his United debut as he has two games left of a three-match ban following a recent red card for Villa at Portsmouth

Edited by Matt

I'm on SSN. I've been on it for the last 14 hours.

I think my brain is numb. I can now wait for Owen's debut as I'm sick of the sight of him :lol:

dont be jealous! one of my favourite ever quotes is,

'no matter how beatuiful a woman is, someone, somewhere is sick of shagging her'

or words to that effect. they all end up looking the same 30 years down the road so never let any bird piss on you cos she reckons shes better than you. they arent! saying that, it would actually be nice to find a nice lass and settle down for once, theres just not many about!