*The official Solano returns? thread

paddy

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about time but im glad. we got half an hour to get hughes now!

25897[/snapback]

deadline has passed.

25909[/snapback]

Your clocks must be wrong.

25914[/snapback]

midnight cet, 11pm bst. what time have you got? It's 12.30 in france.

25923[/snapback]

your transfer window closes an hour before ours. europes shut at midnight your time which is 11pm BST. ours close at midnight BST which is 1am france time

25934[/snapback]

that's not true.

What a turnaround now to my mood from 3 days ago. We now have width and a strike force. Take my hat off to Fred here mind.

25919[/snapback]

The man is a fat, lying cunt.....

.....but he hasn't done half bad today though. :lol:

25929[/snapback]

I knocked the fat one like everyone else. However he has redeemed himself today :lol:

I am bloody knackered so can't even wonder how Freddy is feeling, fair play to him and Mr Souness must get a mention! Now lets get this team playing!!

25954[/snapback]

He's happy as he's lost weight after opening his wallet :lol:

Thankyou Freddy: well-deserved today

Oh crosses, lovely crosses with a bullet header or two on the end.  :lol:

FF has done well today that's for sure.  :lol:

25950[/snapback]

check your memory or vids to see how many crosses leading to headers there were in his last season here....i'm hoping more for through ball lovely through ball.

Thank fuck for that! To be honest it was probably completed around 10pm but someone forgot to update the website!  :lol:

25938[/snapback]

Press embargo to keep us all in suspense. Say what you like about the Fat Controller, he's shown himself to be a master at running the PR game at this luvverly luvverly rollercoaster - how many to mass outside the club offices chanting "Sack the board" now?

25950[/snapback]

check your memory or vids to see how many crosses leading to headers there were in his last season here....i'm hoping more for through ball lovely through ball.

25961[/snapback]

Check your vids to see how many successful passes beyond five yards our midfield has made since Souness arrived.

Solano is not the answer to all of our problems, but he can actually pass the ball... well.

FF has done well today that's for sure.  :icon_lol:

25950[/snapback]

25961[/snapback]

I don't care he's re-signed and hopefully wont fall out with Souey as he did with SBR.

15 mins left of the transfer window......any more signings? :lol:

25950[/snapback]

25961[/snapback]

Check your vids to see how many successful passes beyond five yards our midfield has made since Souness arrived.

Solano is not the answer to all of our problems, but he can actually pass the ball... well.

25968[/snapback]

As can Luque, Emre and Parker. Souness inherited alot of those midfielders, bar Faye, who couldnt pass a ball and he is clearly doing something about it.

Glad we got Nobby back!!! damn them taking milner for a year though.... that's my 3rd fave player gone..... I'm just going to stop liking players. We're getting rid of them quickly.

Hmm.. or maybe I'll develop a liking for... umm.. Boumsong? Or.. I dunno... who do we want rid of nowadays?

UP PERU!!!! :lol: